BBT Chart - help...

MrsDocMiles

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I hope everyone is doing well given the current climate.

This is my third month TTC #1 and my first time using opks and temping.

I was using the opks right up to cd 13 but they were negatives. I thought i o'd CD 14 but then my temps went down on CD 17 so i decided to do a opk.. it was a blazing positive and must have been my peak as the test lne was darker than the control line. My bf works away so we didnt get to BD until CD18 to which the opk was still positive. CD19 opk negative, temp had gone slightly up. CD20, temp dropped and we BD today.

I am so confused, ive been a 28 day cycle for the last two months. I did stop taking the pill in May and was only on it for 2.5 years. Have i not ovulated? Why arent my temps going up? Does late ovulation mean late AF?

I have uploaded my chart for you to take a look.
Chart.png

Please help! Any advice would be much appreciated.

Baby dust to all xx

How did it go? Looking at the chart you posted you didn't have a definite spike in temp. Your body could still be adjusting to the getting off the pill.

FX you got preggy or are in a new cycle that has a clear Ovulation day. Hugs

How did it go? Looking at the chart you posted you didn't have a definite spike in temp. Your body could still be adjusting to the getting off the pill.

FX you got preggy or are in a new cycle that has a clear Ovulation day. Hugs

I ended up getting clear ovulation CD 21 and my AF came CD28. I was so devastated I havent been temping or using opks this month. Just decided to take a little stress out of it.

thanks for replying :)

Rats....but I hear you. Not temping during AF is usually the only break I take and it feels sooo good. Well, I hope this relaxed approach helps you O at an earlier time and conceive. I personally do not know how to fully relax...lol.. but I read how ppl go on vacation or stop timing intercourse and boom- pregnant. Well hope you get to be one of those ppl this cycle. :hugs:

Hi hon
I came off the mini pill in feb and have been ttc since then.
I noticed how my cycles were not regular once I stopped.
I have Ovulated every month since stopping the pill but my ovulation has been all over the place.
Anything from cd8 to cd14.
I've had 3 chemical pregnancies since April this year so im not sure if that was messing with my cycles.
I always have a 15 to 16 day Luteal phase so as soon as I have ovulated I then know when my next period is due.

I've been off the pill for 7 months now and I think my cycles are now back on track. 28 days and ovulation day 13 to 14.
I read the mini pill can stay in ure system for a few months after stopping it.
I had no problems conceiving in the past.
And naively thought I'd fall straight away but no luck.
Apart from the 3 chemicals.

I was on the implant b4 I strated ttc for our son and fell pregnant within 2 weeks of having it removed.
But for some reason its been very difficult this time around. .im not sure if its down the mini pill.
I had never been on the mini pill b4 so it was all new to me, but thought because it was only progesterone, that it was the same as the implant.
The hormones in the implant must of left my body within days of having it removed.
Where as the mini pill messed me up.

I am 40 tho so my troubles cud be down to my age.
I hope not.
Im having some bloods done this cycle because of the recurring Misscariges.
Im so nervous about the results but im praying I will still be able to ttc soon and be blessed with my rainbow.
I think ure body is still adjusting from the pill hon.
I really hope u ovulate earlier on ure next cycle.
I'd say its taken a good 5 months for my cycles to regulate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->