BBT Chart:So Frustrated and Have no Idea What is Happening

MrsStutler

Mom of 3!
Reaction score
We are trying for our fourth baby and I have PCOS, Leuteal Phase Defect (my average is about 7-10 days) and irregular/long cycles.

I've started temping again, party for ovulation and the other part just to have some clue when AF is due because it changes every month. This month I have also started using the Clearblue Advanced OPK which I've had great results with in the past. Typically the peak reading showed ovulation the day after on my chart. Well. Not so much this time. My temps are still not shifting despite all other signs. Since the digi OPKs are a one cycle thing (using them mid cycle can give wonky results) I picked up some dip strips to see what was going on. The first ones I did on CD 20 and 21 were pretty dark, maybe not positive but dark. The one from today (CD 22) was very, very, very, light. Not even CLOSE to the day before. I have no idea what is going on and it's getting so frustrating. I don't know whether to go off of the collective other signs and ignore my temps or just ignore the rest and look only at temps.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/357c6a//thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

I'd say give it a couple more days! ;) Your temp might shoot up tomorrow! Xxx

That's what I've been thinking for a few days now haha I don't know what to make of the new OPK being so stark negative when the day before was super duper dark. If the dark ones were positive I would have expected to see a temp shift but if I'm getting ready to ovulate why are the tests so super light.

I'm about to just give up. I hate my long cycles and stupid body that won't work right when I need it to. Looks like an anovulatory cycle for me this time. I am highly skeptical this will be the cycle for us.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-30-09-10-28-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-06-30-09-10-28-1.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 20160630_090500-1.jpg
    20160630_090500-1.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads