Bbt charting not sure when I O'd

Activelyttc20

Reaction score
I just started bbt charting and my last month was such an odd cycle normally i am 28/29 days I swore it was my month but turns out I ovulated very late, not sure why. So this month I have been pretty avid on recording everything but I am not sure when I ovulated now cause I have 2 temp dips so I am hoping someone can take a look and let me know what they think.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-10-14-32-16.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-10-14-32-16.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 18
I'm new at this but it looks like CD 14 to me? That's where I see it rise from the lower values on the left to the higher values on the right. I'm not sure about the dips so I can't be too helpful there unfortunately...

I'm not sure.. I've never read a chart coming from that app before.. But I would say probably the 14th or 16th

Thanks for all the replies, I went and put all my temps in to Fertility Friend and it's saying 14th as well so I'm really hoping so, husband left on the 3rd so I'm hoping we were close enough to stick this time!! AF is due in 7 days felt like I was getting the flu this morning when I woke up feeling better now having the odd symptoms but it could also be pms so I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->