Bbt fluctuation So confused

lilhippiegirl

Reaction score
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/m/home.php/4c4e1a

Please take a look and let me know what you think
I'm super confused normally I O around cd11. I'm not sure if I've O'd at all this month my temps are so weird. I'm taking them the same time everyday, right when I wake up, and vaginally. The charts are this cycle and last cycle to give you a comparison. Anywho I'd appreciate some insight :)
Thank you

I'm sorry you are having a rough temping month. I just started temping and it hasn't been going well. I'm afraid I don't have much advice for you. Did you compare your chart to some of the charts in the gallery?

Your last cycle was so consistent. Are you sure your battery is not dying? I have heard that some charts will go wacky when the battery starts dying.

Are you using a BBT or a dig thermometer?

It does look like an anovulatory cycle. It also kinda looks like you O'd earlier. Around CD7 you have what looks like an ovulation, but Idk for sure.

Hopefully some of the more experienced charters can give their opinions.

Thanks for the help guys. It was a little confusing this month but I'm pretty sure I O'd some where around cd12-14 like you said Reidfideir. I hope the batteries aren't dying I just bought them this last month! But maybe I'll try changing them and see. It's still seems pretty odd this month though normally after I O my temp increases to over 98.5 or so this month I haven't even hit 98 :( thank you greenchelonia I'll see if changing the batteries helps :)

Hi, I think you have o'd it maybe up to 3 days later than ff says because there is a clear thermal shift. But somewhere between 12-15 I think it has happened. X

I'm starting to really wonder what is wrong with me or my thermometer. I missed quite a few days while moving. So I'm going to see how it does next month. I did notice that my thermometer sometimes doesn't actually take the temp. I will turn it on and wait for a while. No beeps. I check and it doesn't switch to low. It stays at 98.7. If I turn it off and back on it will eventually take a reading about a degree lower.. I don't know what is wrong. Something else to check. Does your thermometer beep?

Hmm.. That is odd. My thermometer always beeps twice when it's done. It'll say my last time for a sec then the screen says low. Maybe you need a new thermometer? I got my bbt for like 10 bucks maybe. Well worth it to have a working one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->