BBT Rookie

starrlet

Ttc our 1st. BaBy+
Reaction score
Well, I am having an unusual cycle this month.... I spotted twice this month... I finally bought a bbt so I can start charting. I just took my temp (I know its suppose to be in the a.m) but I wanted to test it out.... my temp right now 8pm... is at 97.34..... is this normal I finished spotting like 3 or 4 days ago.....

From what obgyn and everything I read said, BBT should be taken first thing in the morning before you get up and moving and should be about the same time each day. I leave mine next to the bed and when the alarm goes off I take my temp and enter it into my iphone ap. 97.9 is average for me in the am.

If you don't use fertilityfriend.com I recommend you do. Also it's very important to take your temp at the same time every morning. 30 minutes can sometimes make a .1 difference. I set my alarm about 7 and I even wake up on the weekend. There are BBT converters online that you can use that are fairly accurate if you have to wake up earlier or oversleep. Good luck xx

Thankx ladies. What would b conciderd normal in the morning?

Every person's body is different as far as what is "normal" for them for bbt charting... once you get a couple of cycles under your belt you should be able to see a pattern.

I agree with nevernormal - it truly is different for everyone and its more important to compare your own charts over several cycles than to others!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->