Bbt Spike before + OPK

LadyBuggy4

Reaction score
This is my first month using CBFM and have had a High reading since cd 10. Ive also been testing with CB digital opk at noon and 8pm so I don’t think I missed my surge. I had bbt spike starting cd 16 and it’s remained high. I got my CH today on Ff. I attached my chart below. Anyone have any experiences?

27BDB93B-495C-4EEC-9587-49F524941C2E.png

Your temp spike looks good to me, like you've already ovulated. Did you ever get a positive on your OPKs? My OPKs were always positive in the evening for me, but some people can see theirs in the morning. The monitor is supposed to be more accurate than the OPKs...but the only way to know for sure is with a sustained temperature increase, which is what you've got.

Your BD timing is really great and your bases look like they're covered. Congratulations!

How do you like the CBE monitor? I've been thinking about getting it.

Your temp spike looks good to me, like you've already ovulated. Did you ever get a positive on your OPKs? My OPKs were always positive in the evening for me, but some people can see theirs in the morning. The monitor is supposed to be more accurate than the OPKs...but the only way to know for sure is with a sustained temperature increase, which is what you've got.

Your BD timing is really great and your bases look like they're covered. Congratulations!

How do you like the CBE monitor? I've been thinking about getting it.

I actually got a + opk at 3dpo and then nothing. Fertility monitor is on day 12 of High reading and still haven’t gotten a peak. This is my first month and I’ve read that a lot of people don’t get a peak while the monitor is trying to learn your cycle. So we shall see.

How are your temps looking though? Still up?

I have zero experience with the CBE Monitor, but it makes sense that it wouldn't be spot on the first month. Does it take a cycle or two to learn your rhythm?

How are your temps looking though? Still up?

I have zero experience with the CBE Monitor, but it makes sense that it wouldn't be spot on the first month. Does it take a cycle or two to learn your rhythm?

My temps dipped 4dpo then 5 almost made to coverline then dropped lower today at 6dpo. I don’t even know what to think.

96491CEA-5FB8-4991-851B-DE9077BCCF50.jpeg

I would exclude your CD9 temp. Honestly that's putting your coverline so high and I think if you excluded it, it might move your coverline down which would mean you dipped but you're still above coverline. If that makes sense.

If you exclude the CD9 temp your coverline would move somewhere to 97.4 or 5 I think...which, honestly would look like a weak ovulation to me with potentially low progesterone because of the lowered temps. I say that because usually for me if my temps lower that much after 3dpo my progesterone comes back low when I get it drawn also. Doesn't mean you can't conceive, it just means you'd want to ask for supps when you got a BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->