BCP after baby

MumMumMum

Mummy to two girls x
Reaction score
After my first dd I went back on my pill and had no problems. This time I have noticed changes since I started taking it again. I'm always tired, my hair is greasy (even though I have given in and bought good non-greasy shampoo from the hair dressers), I'm low, I snap easily, I'm never in 'the mood' and I was doing well at shifting the weight after dd2 but since I went back on the pill it's all going back on.

I am thinking of not starting a new pack after my next break. BUT I really can't get pregnant. Ever. I originally started the pill to help with horrendous cramps and pains.

Has anyone else found the pill hasn't worked so well for them post-baby? I don't know what alternative I want but would like to see if not taking it improved any of the above.

Yep I had the same after my third baby. I had headaches 24/7 for the 2 months I was on it. Bled 1 week on 1 week off and not just spotting it was a normal 7 day period. My skin was gross and my hair was oily. I was a moody bitch too lol so we not use condoms and don't dtd around ovulation time just in case.

i have always had issues with hormone BCP and i am absolutely loving my copper IUD. next one i will try a mirena tho since i have heard from dr's lately the hormones are so localized it doesn't affect other things but the IUD is the right BCP for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->