Bd 2 days before O - anyone get a bfp this way?

Ahhh Venus13,if I get a BFP,I think you will probably hear my scream all the way in the UK ;) You must definitely keep me updated on your journey,you're the first person I've gotten this cycle that's due AF the same day as me.Lots and lots and lots of babydust to you girl!
That's so funny! I'm the same. When you going to start testing?

I have a feeling I have slimed down chances even further, I caught a really bad 24 hour stomach bug been so sick yesterday and today, think that must have affected.

ladies i am in the same boat!! well we bd'ed 1 1/2 days prior to o... af is due 20th or 21st! i o'ed four days late this cycle which was weird for me ... i am usually spot on 29 days and AF was supposed to be due the 17th. so hoping my luteal phase will stay long and AF won't come (at all ideally) at least until 20th/21st! really hoping this is our cycle but wish we could have bd'ed night before o! looks like it works sometimes though!! fx.

Well,shortest cycle (29 days) ends Oct 16,and longest cycle (33 days) ends Oct 20,so if by the 20th I haven't gotten AF,I will test on the 21st.I don't want to test before then,the disappointment is just too much.How about you?

Hi Justagirl2

Welcome, we are all anxious, but good news is I read an article that says 1-2 days before is actually the best day to conceive! Also the shettles method tells woman to DTD 4-2 days before, so it means it is very possible.

I'm not feeling very hopeful now, caught a very nasty stomach bug, been vomiting since yesterday (1DPO), very bad, never been sick like this, body feels like I have been hit by a bus, so now I am thinking, if anything was going on, it would definitely be affected and probably not happen :(

I will be testing 19th or 20th, my AF is due 20th... Gonna try hold out!

I will be able to tell you all if it worked for me soon af is due sunday x

Yeah, update? :)

We dtd 2 days before O too and are currently in the tww. Oh the torture... lol
Mara16jade,

Keep me posted! In the same boat! Thinking maybe slim chance as not sure if dtd 2 days before ovulation was enough, but hopefull.

How many DPO are you?

I'm 7DPO today. I posted pictures of my hpts in my journal. Not feeling to confident at the moment, but I know its still early. :)

check out the article; Best time to get pregnant:

https://www.justmommies.com/getting...es-getting-pregnant/best-time-to-get-pregnant

Two days before ovulation
: Even more interesting, researchers have found that a woman’s chance of conceiving two days before ovulation is just as likely, if not more likely, as the day before ovulation

I'm just so used to disappointment by now.Not one BFP in more than a year.Sure,we haven't been full on TTC'ing,but that doesn't quell my worries.Ladies,I might go crazy by next week,lol.I know there are ladies with super long cycles,and compared to them,mine is very short,but I sometimes wish my cycle was only 26 days.

I'm just so used to disappointment by now.Not one BFP in more than a year.Sure,we haven't been full on TTC'ing,but that doesn't quell my worries.Ladies,I might go crazy by next week,lol.I know there are ladies with super long cycles,and compared to them,mine is very short,but I sometimes wish my cycle was only 26 days.
Hang in there, your BFP will come! when will you test?

Hang in there, your BFP will come! when will you test?

Hopefully the 21st.NO earlier,lol.I'm too scared to test early,so I'm testing later.How about you - when are you testing?:blush:

Hopefully the 21st.NO earlier,lol.I'm too scared to test early,so I'm testing later.How about you - when are you testing?:blush:
My AF is due on the 20th so promised I would only test then, hopefully hold out until then :)

We should try and motivate each other to not test until then :) I don't want to be wasting my money on unnecessary tests,but it is oddly satisfying to pee on that little stick,lol!

The only way I can figure that we conceived dd was 4 days prior to O based on my due date! I had a friend that got pg 4 days before O too! Baby dust!!

Farrahsmommy,that goes really well with the Shettles method for conceiving a girl.Your hubby's swimmers must be very potent ;)

Ive been getting faint positives for two days so i guess it worked for me x

OMG congrats Nataliieexo!That is amazing news!I don't think it worked for me this month,but it makes me very very happy to know at least one of us girls got her BFP.xoxo

I didnt think it worked for me ive had no symptoms at all so there is hope :) this is my second pregnancy in 2 months im so scared 3days and its 2 month since my last one ended x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->