Bd 2 days before O - anyone get a bfp this way?

I didnt think it worked for me ive had no symptoms at all so there is hope :) this is my second pregnancy in 2 months im so scared 3days and its 2 month since my last one ended x
Well sending you lots of love and praying all goes well.

We should try and motivate each other to not test until then :) I don't want to be wasting my money on unnecessary tests,but it is oddly satisfying to pee on that little stick,lol!
When are you testing? Have you decided? I vowed to not test early this month.

Ladies, not sure what's happened this month but every month for as long as I can remember my boobs get really sore right after ovulation then before AF ease up, this month nothing, not a pain, tenderness, nothing! Not even if I squeeze them! Very disappointed as it probably means I didn't do well this cycle so think I'm out. My hormones are probably all wrong this cycle.

Venus13,I am waiting until at least 20 October,which will be CD 33 for me,if AF doesn't show by then,I might test.I'm just not too eager to test,I feel like all my other cycles.Nothing special.Nataliieexo,I can just imagine that you are stressing,but try hard to focus on the +,and I hope and pray all stays well!

Venus13,I am waiting until at least 20 October,which will be CD 33 for me,if AF doesn't show by then,I might test.I'm just not too eager to test,I feel like all my other cycles.Nothing special.Nataliieexo,I can just imagine that you are stressing,but try hard to focus on the +,and I hope and pray all stays well!
Me too, going to try only test Sunday, but not very hopeful this month have zero symptoms, also had a masts tummy bug so sure that would have affected things.

Good luck and keep me posted!

I don't think having a bug would negatively influence your chances.Isn't it torture having to wait another week?!LOL

I gave in!!! Im only 10 DPO, but had a FRER test lying around so I tested :(
solid BFN

I am having mild period cramps too which I normally only get a day before AF which is strange but probably means its all getting ready for AF's arrival.

I gave in!!! Im only 10 DPO, but had a FRER test lying around so I tested :(
solid BFN

I am having mild period cramps too which I normally only get a day before AF which is strange but probably means its all getting ready for AF's arrival.

That's not to say Venus13,you are still way early.How long is your LP usually?AF got me this morning,with lots of cramping and light pink spotting from Tuesday already.I just want AF to get done so I can move onto the next cycle.

Keep me updated,I think you are still in with a chance :hugs:

That's not to say Venus13,you are still way early.How long is your LP usually?AF got me this morning,with lots of cramping and light pink spotting from Tuesday already.I just want AF to get done so I can move onto the next cycle.

Keep me updated,I think you are still in with a chance :hugs:
My Luteal Phase is generally 14 days so expect AF this Sunday. You are right though, only out when AF arrives. I agree with you, just want it to start now so can get on the new cycle.

Sorry to hear your AF arrived :( keep motivated its a brand new cycle!

Nope, I'm out. AF started 3 days ago. Booo!!
On to cycle 2. :thumbup:

Mara16Jade,my AF started with pink spotting for the last 2 days,very lightly.But this morning she's here in full swing,so here's hoping November brings us better luck ;)

Mara16Jade,my AF started with pink spotting for the last 2 days,very lightly.But this morning she's here in full swing,so here's hoping November brings us better luck ;)
Here's to a new cycle! lots of baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->