BD question for those who have been pregnant

MrsArcher

Reaction score
Odd question for those of you who have been pregnant before.
What days did you BD to get pregnant?
I got my solid crosshairs today, and knew I ovulated on Monday the 30th. Hubs and I BD'ed Friday, Saturday and Monday.
Just curious as to when others did and got a BFP.

I think that your days sound like good timing! I have read numerous times that BD'ing BEFORE ovulation is the best bet. With my previous pregnancies, it's hard to pinpoint what worked, because we got down to business before, day of and after ovulation. Good luck!!

As pp said - hard to say - but I'm sure we bd more before ovulation when conceiving our dd so your timings sound great to me! Fingers x for you xx

im not sure when i ovulated the cycle i got pregnant, as we werent planning it. but i know we BDed on CD8,9 AND 10 and I got pregnant. those were the only 3 days we DTD that cycle lol

With my son, my cycles were a bit more consistent, but we BDed every other day after my period went away and well into the week before AF was suppose to show up.

With my twins, DH and I dtd 2 days before, 1 day before, and the day of ovulation.

With DD we BD the day before I ovulated. Got the +opk, dtd that night, then ovulated the next day. We had been trying for 9 months with no luck though. Did not BD any other time except 5 days before that and then 3 days after ovulation, so I know it was that one time that we caught it. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->