BD question for those who have been pregnant

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by MrsArcher, Oct 3, 2013.

1. MrsArcher

MrsArcher Well-Known Member

Odd question for those of you who have been pregnant before.
    What days did you BD to get pregnant?
    I got my solid crosshairs today, and knew I ovulated on Monday the 30th. Hubs and I BD'ed Friday, Saturday and Monday.
    Just curious as to when others did and got a BFP.

2. mnicole

mnicole Well-Known Member

I think that your days sound like good timing! I have read numerous times that BD'ing BEFORE ovulation is the best bet. With my previous pregnancies, it's hard to pinpoint what worked, because we got down to business before, day of and after ovulation. Good luck!!

3. Fleur29

Fleur29 Well-Known Member

As pp said - hard to say - but I'm sure we bd more before ovulation when conceiving our dd so your timings sound great to me! Fingers x for you xx

4. Destiny08

Destiny08 Well-Known Member

im not sure when i ovulated the cycle i got pregnant, as we werent planning it. but i know we BDed on CD8,9 AND 10 and I got pregnant. those were the only 3 days we DTD that cycle lol

5. Claudia83

Claudia83 Well-Known Member

With my son, my cycles were a bit more consistent, but we BDed every other day after my period went away and well into the week before AF was suppose to show up.

6. DragonflyWing

DragonflyWing Well-Known Member

With my twins, DH and I dtd 2 days before, 1 day before, and the day of ovulation.

7. linz143

linz143 Well-Known Member

With DD we BD the day before I ovulated. Got the +opk, dtd that night, then ovulated the next day. We had been trying for 9 months with no luck though. Did not BD any other time except 5 days before that and then 3 days after ovulation, so I know it was that one time that we caught it. Good luck!