BD question

ZubZub

Reaction score
I've read those funny tips about not getting up straight away and sticking your legs in the air after dtd but do you think those "quickies" count? We have two kids so if we have "the urge" during the day it really is a case of check where the kids are, do your thing and off we go again, lol:blush:! I'm ov this weekend - do our quickies count?

Hello :)

Of course they count! People can get pregnant just by fooling about. It only takes one sperm and bam you're pregnant :D fingers crossed you get your bfp this month!

I agree with PP. As long as there's sperm there's a shot.

There's really no reason to lay around with your hips propped or legs in the air, but a lot of people just do that to feel like they're helping the process. Of course I'm among the ones who do this, but I know it doesn't hurt or help either way :p

Thanks ladies. Of course it makes sense - but when you just want to get it right somehow common sense seems to disappear...

Totally agree with the other ladies....anytime there is sperm it counts! There really isn't a reason to prop up your legs or use Softcups or any of that other stuff people read about on the web. The good sperm are on their way immediately!

Both my kids were quickies! My son was me on top and I jumped off and most of the sperm...er...fell out onto DH's leg.

Sophie was a slightly drunken wham-bam in the spare bed at MIL's house!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->