BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

welcome and so sorry for your loss. i can't even imagine what it would be like to lose an angel at 22weeks pregnant. OMG so sorry girl :hugs:

Hey ladies. I would like to join you guys. I am going into my 17th month of ttc....ugh...have been to an RE and I got one bad tube...if nothing pops off by Dec I will be starting treatment...fx we all get those BFP soon

welcome! fingers crossed we all get out BFP by x-mas!

Woohoo! November is definitely the month. Got the green light to TTC a month ago after a year of surgeries following a miscarriage. Just got a smiley face on the OPK today, so I hope I'm already good to go. Looking forward to hearing lots of good news ladies!

hoping for november xx on cd 4 i have the app on my fone that tracks everything for me how sad am i!?!? :blush:
trying to stay chilled bout it all not working btw
good luck all xx

whats the app?

i have an adroid phone an the app is called my days X its free so i am not that crazy but if you have a windows or i phone i would just type in ovulation tracker you can put it all in temp, cm, weight, weather you took your pill or not (obviously don't need that one) when you dtd mood all sorts my periods are irregular so its handy to have somewhere you can put it all in one place x omg how sad am i :dohh:

I use the fertilityfriend.com app. I have it on my android phone and iPad. It a free app also. I love it!

I with you all too! Roughly cd14 and got some cracking cm tonight! Im on it! Hoping to catch straight after the miscarriage again and im not letting this one out!!!!
Good luck all xx

Hi everyone,

I'm in!!! 3dpo will start testing at 10 but I'm so excited I want to test now :happydance: lost my baby girl at 20 weeks in July so this is our first month ttc.

Lots of baby dust and GL everyone xxxxx

Hi girlies, I'll join you too :) We were going to wait until next month to ttc but since this is my first proper cycle since losing my baby girl at 19 weeks in August - Ive been tracking my cycle and I got a positive opk on a digi 2 days ago...We thought it would be an awful waste on an egg! So we've given it a bash! Im currently on CD21...2dpo.

Wishing you all the best of luck and sending out tonnes of baby dust!! x x x

Good luck to all you ladies!! Lets hope we make this a lucky thread! I'm cd4.. Looking forward to next weekend when I should be fertile! I use fertility friend app and period tracker that's how obsessive I am! I find it helps me to get a better average as my cycles vary slightly from month to month. Taking my prenatals faithfully as well as my epo to make my cm nice and friendly! Was gonna go out nxt week and buy some new lingerie etc to make it even more fun for me and hubby, so that it doesn't become too clinical and just "lets make a baby" sex if u know what I mean. After our loss I don't want to ruin the experience by getting too caught up in the technicalities.. Our three month break from ttc took the pressure off and I wanna try and hold onto that.. :) does that sound weird? Xxx

not at all, sounds like a pretty mature way to go about things. Enjoy the BD'ing! Hoping you get your sticky bean :)

I'm 35, married for 4 years and DH thought we never wanted kids. Very recently we started thinking 'maybe' we did. I'd been on the pill almost 15 years, and they say if you are on it that long it can take 6 months or longer before you can get pregnant. I had just quit taking it in June, thinking we could decide after the 1st of the year what we wanted to do. I got pregnant in August, so they were wrong about it taking awhile to start functioning in my case! LOL.

I had a natural m/c on Sept 15, no D&C needed because my HCG was at a 3 soon after. I did ovulate again on 10/2 but I was using the OPK to not try yet. I wasn't ready emotionally. We weren't even trying to begin with so it was quite a shock, then losing the baby only 48 hours after getting used to the idea was unbelievable.

This month, I am ready. I'm having my first AF now since the m/c. While the cramps have been unbearable and very unusual for me, the flow has been barely above spotting and light flow only for about 36 hours. I'm so glad I waited a month because there is NO way I would have had enough lining if this is how light my period is. My doctor took a blood test just to make sure my HCG was still low so there was no leftover tissue and that I wasn't pregnant again. I was actually relieved not to be yet. I expect to be OV around 10/29 and will start my OPK testing next Wednesday.

I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but I'm pretty excited. My mom was a fertile myrtle, having 4 kids right in a row and a 5th (me) after a procedure that should have kept her from getting knocked up. I look exactly like her from my toes to my forehead, so I'm hoping that I am just as fertile. Getting pregnant so fast after taking BC without trying makes me hopeful that I'm going to be successful soon.

Also, from my HCG levels on my first blood positive, my doctor did think I was correct about my ovulation date on 8/17 (it was the first month I tried to figure out and didn't know if I was right) and that I conceived somewhere between 8/17-8/19ish, or at least that week. That is more good news because my husband left to travel the middle of that week, so it means his swimmers were amazing and hung around for like 5 days! My doc and I discussed this at great length because we had also tried NOT to that month, I wanted to be careful since I was so soon off the pill. I thought I had calculated the date wrong and that I OV later than I thought I had and got prego when he was back a week later, but my HCG was too high to only be 3 weeks along. The husband, needless to say is VERY proud of is Irish scraggly swimmers!

This has been an emotional few months for me. I think I was trying not to get prego because I was scared I was too old to, so if I tried and didn't have any luck I'd be crushed. It may sound weird, but this has given me hope. I know that I am ovulating and can get pregnant, and I know that my DH has great swimmers! And I know beyond a doubt now we want to be parents. I didn't know I could be so happy as day 2 when I knew I was pregnant. (day 1 I was still freaking out).

Now, I am taking prenatals, and have been for a month. I quit drinking. I didn't drink much before, but unfortunately I did celebrate my 35th bday in August having no idea I was getting pregnant. And, I hadn't increased my thyroid meds, so it was very low by the time I got it checked. They had to almost double my meds. Now I am taking them about 1 1/2 times over what I normally do, so that if I am preggers soon it won't drain me. I have read a lot that the thyroid is important when developing the placenta and blood supply to the baby, and this is when I was extremely low.

Praying that I can be pregnant before the end of the year and praying that because I am paying attention to what I'm doing it sticks. Sticky baby dust to all!

Ok lladies I'm day 6 with AF. Waiting for this witch to go so I can start my OPK's......She is really being a witch!!!!! Praying that I will have a +OPK soon after. Can anyone help me with my ticker? I don't know what I'm doing wrong...Thanks :thumbup:

You can't copy and paste the HTML link
I think u use the bb code one and it should work :)

Wow look at how many of us there is, wouldn't it be great if we ALL got our BFPs?
This could be one lucky thread ladies ;) x

I'm in too! First proper cycle after a mmc discovered at 13 weeks in early September. Today is day 4 so testing mid November... fx for lots of BFPs!

I'm in, third proper cycle since mmc.... currently 2dpo :happydance:

still waiting for my first Af to start but hope its soon so I can join the novemeber club:)

Im currently 3dpo.....This is gonna be the longest 2ww ever! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"