BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

I haven't even O'd yet, and I am already getting the urge to test...lol!

im pretty sure i didnt O either, i cant wait too, who would think we would be excited to be in the TTW again! :)

I'm on CD10, so O should be happening in the next 5 to 6 days, so it's time to start :sex: my butt off! Lol! It sucks that DH will be out of town Monday night during the prime time, not to mention its my birthday!

I haven't even O'd yet, and I am already getting the urge to test...lol!

Me too!! Lol. Actually it's odd cause my bbs still sore (I'm cd5 today) which is unusual as they usually only sore after o in run up to af.. Think it mut all be in my head! I need to take my mind off things somehow!

I'm on CD10, so O should be happening in the next 5 to 6 days, so it's time to start :sex: my butt off! Lol! It sucks that DH will be out of town Monday night during the prime time, not to mention its my birthday!

that sucks he will be away on ur bday!!

Hope you still catch the egg!

Hi ladies, i hope you dont mind me joining in?

I had a chemical in september (4w4d) and now i have went into baby overdrive!!! We only had unprotected sex once in August and got pregnant and we were only getting used to the whole idea when i started bleeding. So since this happened, i seem to be obsessed :wacko:

My af arrived 12th oct so im now on CD9, but for some reason this month my boobs have been sore since af started and have not gone away?? And i have had ewcm since cd5? This is all very strange as i dont usually ov until cd14!

Would an early loss cause my cycle to become a bit erratic?

I had a chemical in september (4w4d) and now i have went into baby overdrive!!! We only had unprotected sex once in August and got pregnant and we were only getting used to the whole idea when i started bleeding. So since this happened, i seem to be obsessed :wacko:

My af arrived 12th oct so im now on CD9, but for some reason this month my boobs have been sore since af started and have not gone away?? And i have had ewcm since cd5? This is all very strange as i dont usually ov until cd14!

I'm having the exact same problem just now! In fact I became convinced I was preg so even tested yesterday but bfn. In cd 7. My af was weird also- bright red and mucusy.. And bbs still Achey even though its finished. I posted another thread about it in fact- someone told Me it's prob just my body getting back to normal. Xxx

I think a mc makes everything go a bit odd to be honest! Counting 1st day of mc as cd1 - My temps have been high since cd 7 (though we've also turned the heating on in the mornings so it could be that!), & this morning, i got a temp dip & some red spotting when I wiped, only like 1 spot & now nothing. I did get some ovulation signs around cd6/7 but wasn't taking OPK's then as thought it was too ridiculous to o at only 6 days after mc! Using clear blue fertility monitor now, since cd9, & no sign of anything. So who knows! I just want to know i have ovulated so can get a chance this month!

So I hope we all get ovulation and BFP's this month. This site is so great as I find it reassuring to know I'm not the only one in this situation.:hugs:

Thanks for the replies,i feel a bit more normal now! I just took an HPT today just in case but it was bfn (of course). I had to rule it out though.

I hope i am in the TWW because i dont think i could handle these aching boobs for another 16 days :growlmad: they are mega sore!!

Hopefully our cycles will be back to normal again soon (or preferably BFP's).

Hi all :wave:
I was hoping to join you guys. I think I've finally convinced OH to actively TTC so there's no better time like November!

I had my first loss in January of this year. I should have been 8 weeks along when I started cramping and bleeding. When I was at the hospital, they couldn't find anything but a lot of fluid in my right tube and said it was likely an ectopic which my body rid of itself. It was so awful and so painful both emotionally and physically. My OH and I weren't trying, but it was a happy accident.

Just this month, I had another loss :cry: Also a happy accident since my OH still didn't want to try. He was so upset by the first loss and so afraid for me, he didn't want to go through it again. Honestly, I'm not one of those people who tests early or the very first day of a missed af. I guess it's because I don't like disappointment so I usually wait a bit until I'm 100% sure I'll get a positive. I had all the symptoms this month, sore bbs, nausea just like in January, so when I got a bfn, I couldn't believe it! My af was 13 days late. So I never had any real proof, but I know in my heart it was a chemical pregnancy and I bet if I had actually tested early, I may have gotten a positive. So I have the af now, which was very painful and very very late. So my cycle is all messed up, but I looked it up and I should O end of oct/early nov. I'll just BD every other night :haha:

Good luck everyone!! :dust: to all!!!

I think I might start testing for OV tomorrow even though I don't really need to until Wednesday. I've only had one AF since my MC so I want to make sure I don't miss it in case my cycle isn't back to regular yet! And the pee stick for OPK are so cheap on Amazon, so what the heck. I'm a testing addict!

Im now 6dpo...longest 2ww ever!! What is everyone's view on exercising during the 2ww??

Im am on the fluffy side we'll say :blush: - Ive hired a cross trainer (elliptical) and ive been faithfully using it twice a day up until thursday. Over the past few days ive been feeling minor cramps and pinching (of course I do, my mind is doing its best to convince me that we caught the egg!).

Is it ok to exercise?? xx

I think it's fine as long as you dont go crazy :)
When i got preggo in July I was actually exercising lol

exercising as long as its just light exercise should be fine hun xx

started opks today negative as yet but i am hoping that i don't get pos til thursday as i am working tomorrow an wednesday night xx

hows everyone else doing?
:dust:

mackjess I was thinking the same thing. I dont need to start using opks yet but I am having a POAS craving :)

Carebear I am sorry for your losses. Hopefully you will get a BFP soon!!

Burt how many DPO are you?

Pink I think you are fine with working out. Just dont overdo it!

Gnomette, what cd do you usually get a +opk?

AFM, I am just doing all types of stuff: fertiliti tea, grapefruit juice, prenatals, baby asprin and tonight I am doingmy first castor oil pack...Hopefully something will work...

my cycles are really irregular so its anywhere between day 10 an day 15 no ewcm yet so hoping it just holds off a few days i am looking into a natural supplement that will hopefully regulate everything if anyone knows of anything that could help then please let me know x

my cycles are really irregular so its anywhere between day 10 an day 15 no ewcm yet so hoping it just holds off a few days i am looking into a natural supplement that will hopefully regulate everything if anyone knows of anything that could help then please let me know x

So I hear grapfruit juice up to O helps with cevical mucous. Also you should look into Fertile Aid or the fertiliti tea...

mackjess I was thinking the same thing. I dont need to start using opks yet but I am having a POAS craving :)

I used an OPK stick this AM and got a very light line. I will be hooked now watching it get darker every day! Really praying I, and everyone here, catches the egg this month!

I'm gonna start opks tomorrow too- will only be cd9 but like you ladies I'm terrified I miss it as my cycles still a bit odd after my ectopic. I think in a way it will be therapeutic starting them early anyways as I will feel like I'm actually doing something. I'm also taking my prenatals, plus evening primrose oil to help with my cervical mucus.. And eating lots of oily fish to help with cm also! But that's about it! Oh and of course I'm making myself as desirable as possible for hubby, just to keep things fun.. So lots of biking waxing and leg shaving going on this week too! Hahaha tmi probably I know! What cycle days are you girls?? Gnomette hello! How are you getting on?? You could try Angus cactus to help regulatr you? I've heard that's good xxx

Krystin what are the benefits of the baby aspirin?? I hear a lt of girls taking it and wonder if I should too? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->