BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Argh af has arrived and its horrific!! Sooooo heavy!.. Changing pads every couple of hours and even so I've had "leaks"! :blush: anyone else have terrible first af post preg? Xxx

I can't remember from Mikey. I'm BFing, so hopefully I won't have one for a while! Lol!

Well we r just for fun lol
We need To bd from cd 12-17 which is Wednesday til Sunday

I have spent the last 6 years of my life doing fertility treatments...peeing on all kinds of stix for ovulation and
pregnancy..doctors visits...taking medications..forking out money for it all...getting my cervix worked on...attempting IUI and failing misserably I am soo drained..i am 37 and hubby is 42... I wonder how much more can i take..i am loosing this battle and cant handle it...when do you call it quits....i am dying inside...i have never felt so out of control in my life!!!!!!!!!!

Jabish I'm sorry your having so much trouble...have you considered surrogacy or adoption. I know you would probably want to experience pregnancy first hand but its not that great..stretch marks, weight gain, back pain, skin changes, not to mention labor or surgery if you needed a c section. Surrogacy you would still have a child with your genes and I know with adoption there are plenty of babies that would benefit greatly from someone wanting a child so much.

Janish I hope your okay
I feel like this somedays as well xx

Jabish sorry to hear u having a rough time and feeling low. Like Nikki said there are other options so there is still hope. Maybe they're not the routes you wanted to take but they are routes nonetheless and you'd be a mother whichever u chose. Hope u can find some happiness soon :hugs: xxx

Jabish, I'm sorry your feeling so down! I pray that you get your rainbow baby soon, how ever you decide!

Jess- do you know about the Just Between Friends consignment sale this week? It starts tomorrow and goes till Sunday (Sunday is the half price day). It's at the OP Trade Center (at like 110th and metcalf, behind the sprint complex). I get to go shop this morning since I am volunteering!

wow another one? I just hit up the rhea lane sale a few weeks ago. momma got a Kate Spade diaper bag for $17. whoop whoop!

Nice! I got a ton of winter clothes for both the boys, mostly name brand, for $350! Plus some shoes for Mikey, their Halloween costumes, snow suits, and a few breast feeding supplies. We are going to be the Wizard of Oz family! Mikey is the scarecrow, Wesley is the lion, John the tin man, and I am going to be dorthy! I need to get a costume for myself, and we are going to make john's. I'm kinda excited! Lol!

I'm using my cbfm and I'm getting highs still no peak
Decided to buy opk today

It's almost positive
Fingers crossed it is in a few days
I'm on cd 14

Yay bazz, I'm soo happy to be seeing tests again!! So excited for you, fingers crossed!!! :)

Yay I got a peak on my monitor!! Yay!!!!

Will take an opk in a few hours :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->