• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

BD'ing my butt off--whose in it for November??

Oh bailey I thought that was a frer! Argh was nearly jumping out if my seat! Looks like you're almost there "o" wise xxx

I wish it was a frer lol!!

Yes I should o tomorrow, the darkest line is the test line :)
Hopefully :)

Thanks ladies!!
I think I'm 1 dpo today but could be between 1-3 dpo time will tell :)

Hope everyone is well xx

Where's everyone at??? :) mtln I ESP haven't heard from you much. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I'm a lil tipsy right now.... I have a babysitter for 3 hours on the weekend and I got it in tonight :)

I'm about 8/9 dpo no early testing here bfn is
Just to disappointing

And yeah I have the iPhone 4

What about u

I just googled and it said its free if your on wifi and is free if not on wifi but you use data
Pm me you number

What's app is free messaging on the iPhone and blackberrys etc too!
How is everyone? Sorry I've been Mia feel like I've never had a minute! Been up to loads since I've been able to drive again, and my big sis is in the process of moving house so been down at hers a lot, I'd say helping but in honesty I'm probably more of a hindrance than a help! Lol. Little dude has been grand he's been sleeping 8:9pm- 4/5am most nights which has been great, but had a terrible night with him last night he was so unsettled.. Think I was up over 5 or 6 times.
Bailey what dpo are u now? Xxx

Awwe he just keeps gettin cutier!!
I have whatsapp also :)

I'm
Between 10-11 dpo now! AF is due next mon or tue

We should get all the ladies on what's app.. Would be much easier than coming into the forum.. And could share pics etc for free xxx

Right girlies if everyone downloads "what's app" (if u don't have it.. And want to of course!lol) and send bailey their number then she can start a group convo! That would mean we could all catch up over that for free! Xxx

Hi ladies. Still keeping up on my reading and rooting for you all. I've had a terrible few weeks with my time entry not getting done correctly by the admin at work and I quit getting paid a few weeks go, then the daycare lady I'd had lined up since June told me she couldn't babysit now and I'm supposed to be back at work next week!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"