BD'ing Question...

africaqueen

Reaction score
Hi ladies.
Sorry if this is a little forward but was wondering which position you mostly use when Bd'ing? me and dh use missionary mostly with a pillow under my bum and i lie still for 20 mins after... i think this is regarded to be the best ttc position??
Just wondering about cowgirl position, as we like it but we are worried it will all "fall out"?:blush:
Just wanna make sure we are doing all we can to get pregnant and was not sure about other positions xxx

Hi ladies.
Sorry if this is a little forward but was wondering which position you mostly use when Bd'ing? me and dh use missionary mostly with a pillow under my bum and i lie still for 20 mins after... i think this is regarded to be the best ttc position??
Just wondering about cowgirl position, as we like it but we are worried it will all "fall out"?:blush:
Just wanna make sure we are doing all we can to get pregnant and was not sure about other positions xxx

Yes missionary and cowgirl is probably the best way to get pregnant.
We probaby do cowgirl all the time and it worked for me in feb but it ended in a chemical pregnancy but its easy, just sort of try and turn over quickly after cowgirl...im sure it will wk for you...:hugs: x

The 2 best positions for conceiving , based on proximity of sperm to cervix, is missionary and doggie apparently. Having said that, it only takes one little sucker to get through so women have gotten pregnant in all kinds of positions. But for ttc, the 2 above are the best surefire ones :)

I've heard that "reverse cowgirl" is better than missionary if you have a tipped uterus... also, I know a lot of people have had luck with putting in an Instead Cup after to keep the little guys where they need to be.

I think enjoying yourself and not fussing about the details might be better for the enjoyment factor overall - if you're going to have to do it every second night for a while, you might as well keep it interesting. :)

I've heard that "reverse cowgirl" is better than missionary if you have a tipped uterus... also, I know a lot of people have had luck with putting in an Instead Cup after to keep the little guys where they need to be.

I think enjoying yourself and not fussing about the details might be better for the enjoyment factor overall - if you're going to have to do it every second night for a while, you might as well keep it interesting. :)

Exactly. I dnt want our sex life to become purely to conceive as then its clinical not passionate, so probs best to mix it up a lil:winkwink:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->