BDing timing advice needed x

Munchkin30

1 DD,2 losses, Pregnant!!
Reaction score
Hey all,

It is our first proper cycle after a misvarriage and it is now cd14. I 'usually' ov cd16 or 17. Because of illness me and oh have not DTD yet and for various reasons he went solo this morning to 'clear the tubes' as he has not done anything for at least 10 days.

My fertility monitor said 'high' yesterday and today and I got a bit of egg white mucous yesterday and more today. I haven't had a positive opk yet and they are still pale.

When should we DTD bearing in mind oh ejaculated this morning for the first time in at least ten days? There are no known sperm issues and we have got pregnant within a few months twice before.

I suppose the choices are wait 12 hrs, 24 hrs, 36 hrs or 48 hrs to get the sperm to build up? And then every 24, 36 or 48 hrs after that. What would you do??

Thanks all x x x

I would actually wait until tomorrow (Sunday). When we were trying for our first son my dr said to always wait at least one day in between to help with the sperm even though the dr told my husband that he had the highest count and the best motility of sperm that he had seen in a long time. So I would personally wait at least until tomorrow. Good luck! Lots of baby :dust:

I would actually wait until tomorrow (Sunday). When we were trying for our first son my dr said to always wait at least one day in between to help with the sperm even though the dr told my husband that he had the highest count and the best motility of sperm that he had seen in a long time. So I would personally wait at least until tomorrow. Good luck! Lots of baby :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->