BD'ing whilst pregnant

Angelica

Proud mummy :)
Reaction score
I know this will sound like a silly question but do u all still BD as normal?
Me & DH feel a little nervous about it.... :blush:

I cant confirm an answer but they say its okay my df is the same way he's like we cant when u get preg cuz ill hit the baby :rofl:lol but seriously everywhere i've red says its ok and the baby doesnt kno ne thing.

they do say it is fine to baby dance while preggers however the last time me and my partner had sex i bled a little so we have decided to put our sex life on hold at the min

So long as your dr hasn't told you otherwise it's just fine. DH and I have a few times, but I've been so tired and sick lately that it's just not gonna happen.

A lot of people feel funny about it or fear they will hurt the baby, but this really wont happen, as the cervix is quite a way up and also, there would not be enough pressure to hurt the cervix to inturn hurt the baby. So you BD hun and enjoy it, it can be the best you have ever had at this time ;)

they do say it is fine to baby dance while preggers however the last time me and my partner had sex i bled a little so we have decided to put our sex life on hold at the min

That is very common too, you only need to worry if you have alot of bleeding and pain usually hun. x

I actually think it is good for the little one! Rocks them to sleep and lets them feel the love between mommy and daddy. And I am sorry men but your "thing" would have to be pretty darn long to hit the baby. SORRY! Bleeding is normal after making love and exams. So I wouldn't worry about it unless the doc tells you not to.

Me and my OH haven't had much BD since finding out i was pregnant, i can't be bothered to be honest! when you feel sick,tired, and your bb's hurt can't say i have been too interested, although i feel a little guilty when OH pestering me all the time!

Honestly I'm just to tired and sick to do much BDing. DH is hoping that changes by the second trimester

Me and OH BD as much as possible (or as much as I can make him:rofl:)
Nothing has changed at all, well, maybe the fact that it's a lot better:rofl:.
I even had some bleeding, but that didn't stop us. Just try not to worry. LO is safe inside you, so try to have some fun!

when i was carring abbie, we were still going at it, but this one, i dont know, most of the time i am to tied

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->