Be brutally honest, pretty please :)

ShootinStarz

Reaction score
Hi there, so me and hubby have decided to WTT since our last lil one who is now 3. I am so ready for more, but patiently waiting for him to get on the baby wagon and so have an IUD.

No idea when or if I ovulated although have had masses of ewcm every few weeks, and haven't bled in around 3 months. However I'm feeling pregnant and so took this frer. I have line eye and see something so please give me honest opinions on what or if you see on this test please.

Just moved into new home and state and still have yet to sort out a doctors office but will get in asap if I see a bfp. This is me hoping it's line eye for the sake of the baby with an IUD and all complications that could occur. Although God's intervention would be a welcome arrival.

Pictures coming ....

Great, thank you for replying.

Don't meen to sound ungrateful there but as I said IUD and pregnancy don't always end well.

Alrighty then. Bad case of line eye :headspin:

Thanks for being honest, I appreciate it :hugs:

Maybe I'm crazy but I feel like I see something..

Maybe we are crazy together? Haha, hmmm makes me feel a little less so though

im not sure if i see anything, but maybe too early. keep testing.

** STALKING**

I can't tell if I can see a faint line or not?! Sorry not very helpful

Good luck

Stalking...i see a faint line in the top picture but it looks like it's slightly too far to the right. Hoping for an update!

Ok so here is today's test, from top to bottom, 3 minute mark, 8 minute mark. BFN I'm thinking.

IMG_20150702_145636.jpg

IMG_20150702_145707.jpg

Ty for looking its appreciated, my line eye was crazy yesterday lol.

Well as much as I am relieved I am also sad, there's always going to be a part of me that wants another. Hoping hubby comes around sooner rather than later and can get this IUD out. Silly hormones mimicing pregnancy :headspin:

:hugs: again ty for reading and replying everyone!

I felt like I saw something in the first pic you posted but in the newest one I don't see anything...I'm gonna chalk it up to just being a serious case of line eye

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->