Be careful when reading 50 shades!

He didn't get charged for that though - not saying he didn't do it but I really rolled my eyes at the sentence considering we (I'm going to sound like a rubbish DM reader now) freed a teenage boy who raped a 4 year old. Why on earth should he have a curfew for 6 months? He is not the sauce man, he doesn't go round parks spraying sauce on people with a giant trench coat screaming expletives. Siiiiiiiiiilly

I actually kind of agree. There's people that commit real crimes that the police do nothing about or the courts let go when they plead not guilty and go on to do it again. If he wasn't sentenced for slapping her then why was he punished at all? I'm sure tax payers money can be spent on things much more serious rather than what appears to be a one off that he's admitted guilt and seems sincerley sorry for :shrug: x

A teenager got released after rape? I think I've missed something there! That's awful!

To be honest - If he got jail time I think he'd seriously appeal it and win! If he slapped her, he should have got sentenced, but brown sauce? I guess it must have humiliated her. She's even said she's forgiven him now.. At least he's not in jail for the brown sauce attack - Haha. I find it hilarious, we had the police out near ours last night... 5 girls were causing havoc on the park, the police were there within 5 minutes. yet.. My room mate had a guy threaten him with a knife in the store.. they sent one female officer, 3 hours later.. -.-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->