Be my buddy! 3dpo

Kendrae

Reaction score
Hey girls, I'm about 3dpo. AF is expected around April 6th. Anyone wanna be my buddy? Let's keep hope in our hearts and share some luck!

Hey Kendrae! I'm new to the site as well! I would really like to buddy up! AF is expected Around the 6th as well!!! This is month 2 of TTC For the 1st time!!! :dust:

that's awesome, what's your name? Do you have any symptoms? I know it's early, but I like to track everything! = )

I'm Sandra 27, I've been feeling crampy today and super tired... but other than that nothing. How about you? I ordered 50 ovulation tests and 25 pregnancy tests yesterday!!! they should be here by Tuesday! I think I might become a part of the POAS addicts... lol
How long have you been TTC? I'm feeling overwhelmed with the realization of how much i don't know... If you have any advice please send it my way. I've been reading reading reading! :dust:

Hey Kendrae and Feb4th2011 can I join? I'm due AF around 7th of April? :) x

Hey Sarah! Sure you can:) You ovulate today!!!! woo hoo!

Count me in! :) I'm new here and would love to have TTC buddies! :hugs: I'm married and we are trying for #1. I'm currently on CD3 of my cycle. I use OPK's and take pre-natal vitamins and folic acid regularly. This month, I am planning to try Fertility blend and Pre-seed. Hoping March will finally be the month!

Baby dust to us all! :)

Have fun https://www.*****************/blinkies/makingababy.gif !!!

I think I'm just making the symptoms up in my head, cause I want this to happen so bad... Do any of you read things on this site... and then think you "have" those symptoms, syndromes, or diseases??? Like last night my DH told me I woke up telling him i think I has pcos and that we cant have kids.... Right before bed i was reading about it and was worried I could have it...BAH I need to relax! This is only month 2 of trying... and to be honest I feel like May is my month, even though April testing hasn't even happened yet! We have been trying since our Wedding night! I feel a bit better after typing all that.

Question~ How exactly does preseed and fertility blend work??

Hi Feb4th2011

I know what you mean about thinking that you are making up symptoms. Me and my partner started TTC half way through my last cycle. I had lots of symptoms of being pregnant and really felt different. I was often questioning myself as to whether I was really experiencing them or whether I was just wanting to have those symptoms which would mean I was more likely to be pregnant. The doctor thinks I had a very early mc because I had a very strange AF and mine is always the same.

I am due my next AF on April 12th - I am not sure I can hold off that long to test lol

Hey Pixie! I'm so glad someone else is like me lol. I cant wait to POAS... just waiting for my cheap ones in the mail, I think it will be Monday or Tuesday that they arrive!!! woot woot!

I bought 25 off the internet and went through loads in the space of a week! I have put the remainder tests away so I don't get tempted each time I see them! lol

No idea how PAF work sorry!

I'm the same I think I imagine symptoms to back up me thinking I'm pregnant like I'll search blah blah blah symptom of pregnancy and feel quite chuffed when I see it is a symptom and I then convince myself I am and end up dissapointed.

Well I'm hoping to conceive because I'll have a December baby, AF is due 7th of April :) x

SO sorry I haven't been commenting on here! I thought I would get notifications or something if people wrote on this. darn.
Welcome everyone! I hope we get our :bfp: asap!!
I have been trying for a little over one year. I think i am about 6dpo.
it's really hard to separate REAL pregnancy symptoms from our typical 'symptom spotting.'
so far i don't think i have had any real symptoms until today(kinda) i had a few times where i felt very WARM (not sure if that's even a symptom!!). it's like a rush of heat just comes over me. i have an increase of CM, it's 'milky.' and my tummy had the strangest feeling in it for about an hour. it was uncomfortable but not quite painful. know what i mean?? it wasn't gassy either. hmmmm..

how is everyone else doing?

I'm doing pretty good, I got mu DH on vitamins now... I read that it can help boost his sperm level... which is most likely already boosted enough. Ive been trying to read up on preseed today, I want to get some if It will help me get Prego. I'm just wondering though... If i don't actually need lube when we are DTD will this just make it so we feeling were having sex on a slipNslide? lol Anyone have any info on it?? I made up a symptom today as well.. I saw a baby and wanted it... so i think that makes me pregnant?.... that or crazy one of the two lol.

I'm glad you're doing pretty good! i wish i could test (but its way too early..) if I am not pregnant, I'm going to order Preseed too. I don't think we need the extra lube, but I'm willing to try since it should help.

:dust:

p.s. I think we are all a little crazy haha

Hey Ladies! Just wanted to say Hello! I hope everyone's weekend went really well, anything new to share on the baby front? I was also wondering if any of you are hoping for one sex over the other?? Just curious! :dust:

Hey there! my weekend was uneventful.. I just worked.. how was yours? (and everyone else's?)

I would feel absolutely blessed with any gender (of course). But when it comes to "if i had a choice.." hmm...
I like the idea of a boy being first so he could potentially protect his little sister(s). I also think that having a boy would be fun. I picture taking him to his sports games and spiking his hair haha.

But, being that I am a girl, I feel it would be easier to relate to a daughter and I would be more comfortable. So, I do think having a girl first would be a little easier than having a boy first. (I'm not saying parenting is an easy task at all though!!) Also, my hunny sometimes mentions having "daddy's little girl" and spoiling her. So, if I had to choose, I'd say girl. But honestly, I would be ecstatic with either and I do want a boy at some point.

How does everyone else feel?

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"