Be my Buddy? :)

ChickenMommy

Mother of 2
Reaction score
Im 4dpo. Going nuts wanting to test. Holding out until Saturday (8dpo, still early but theres no way Im going to last longer).

im 9dpo and due friday, might test tomorrow if temps stay up. how you feeling?

Yay! A buddy! haha! Im alright. Had some pressure yesterday and light cramps today. I know its too early so Im trying to tell myself that its all in my head, been down the road before and it drives my husband nuts. Mostly because he sees me get my hopes up and then a huge letdown.

How about yourself?

i've had cramping/twinges since 2/3dpo so i know how you feel, but i didn't have them yesterday or theyve only just started up again half an hour ago (22:37) so going to see what my temperature is tomorrow and if its the same or gone up i will test if it goes down i wont bother :( how many months have you been TTC? TTC baby #1?

Nope trying for #2. Our daughter will be 2 in april. Took us 5 months to get pregnant with her. But weve been trying now for 15 months with no luck. Yourself?

#1 :baby:

came off BCP Jan 2011, started seriously trying about 15 months ago with a 3 month break over the summer. This is my first month on soy!

Oh nice! How has it been for you (the soy)? I just recently started taking a ridiculous amount of vitamins (vitex, folic acid, b6, b12, and prenatals) I bought some EPO and Soy but havent had the chance to use them yet since I just O'd. Im hoping we wont need them and this is our month. Between the vitamins, the okps and hpts, thermometers and soft cups weve spent like $120. and i wont be the least bit upset if it was all a waste and we get BFP this month!

found soy fine to be honest, i took it at night so i didn't get any side effects. woke up and temp has risen back up again, so yesterday was just a little dip, took a test bfn what was i thinking :nope:

it could be too early still right? with my daughter i never even got a super faint BPF until i was 5 1/2 weeks. and even then i thought i was seeing things. id wait a few days and test again if the :witch: doesnt show.

:hugs:

it could be too early still right? with my daughter i never even got a super faint BPF until i was 5 1/2 weeks. and even then i thought i was seeing things. id wait a few days and test again if the :witch: doesnt show.

:hugs:

yeah im only 10dpo, going to wait and see if AF shows on friday and if not ill test again! Ohreally 5 1/2 weeks that gives me hope. Got really bad backache today, where even sitting on the sofa hurts :(

yep. I was 5w3d when i got a super faint positive. i yelled for my husband to come upstairs and even he wasnt sure if the line was actually there. i got a super obvious positive a few days later. which is what makes me so nervous for this time. im only 5dpo almost 6 weeks pg is a loooong way away

ohgoshh thats a long time to wait, did you suspect it when you missed your period? did you have implantation bleeding or anything? id hate to have to wait that long! ive struggled with 10 days :dohh:

Haha oddly enough, I had no idea. We had tried for 5 months. The 5th month we decided to stop trying (we had family visiting, my husband was going to be gone for training, and we had friends visiting). We literally BD 2 times the entire month of august. My cycles have been wonky since I got off of the Depo at 15 so I never really knew when to expect it. The only symptoms I had was fatigue (which I assumed was from started college classes), a cold (again assumed i picked it up from someone at school), a metallic taste in my mouth and i was craving ice cold water like no bodies business! I had no implantation bleeding or anything. it was so weird. i was convinced I wasn't preggers and a friend was like "just take the dang test" sure enough there was a sticky little pink bean growing.

awww well maybe youll get bfp sooner this time, they say girls are often tested bfp later than boys i think. Not feeling positive anymore, feel out already!

dont get discouraged. it could still be too early :hugs: i know how you feel though. i feel out too, just because it feels like its never going to happen for us.

i can't even concentrate on my work thinking about AF coming! trying to keep myself busy but its not working!!! how are you today? any symptons?

nothing really super noticeable. i did have some groin pain last night. have been tired throughout the day and then unable to sleep at night (probably why im tired during the day). and vivid as heck dreams! last night i dreamt that my SIL was pregnant, woke up fuming. Yep, im to the bitter stage, and i hate it. Thankfully shes not, as it would be awful for her and the baby. Some pressure and a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach this morning but nothing other than that. My temp went up a bit this morning, but im super new to charting so I honestly have no idea what its supposed to do and when.

How about yourself

post your chart :) ill have a stalk! i'm having pressure in uterus and got bad backache today, but nothing to write home about! here's my chart..

Attachments

• 27:2:13.jpg
    27:2:13.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 3
I didnt get my thermometer in until a few days before O so there isnt much..

I did notice too this morning when i stood up to pick my daughter up I got really dizzy and had to sit down.

Attachments

• chartgraph_module1.jpg
    chartgraph_module1.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 2
your temps look good, you want them to keep rising post o and then stay up for bfp if they drop below coverline it tends to mean AF is coming but not always, i got worried when mine dropped yesterday even though it wasnt below cover line. my temps sometimes stay right up (i get my hopes up) then drop day when AF rears her ugly head!! (that is the worst!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->