Be my Buddy? :)

i hope so :happydance: lol, how long does it take for hcg to show in your system after implantation?

only a few days i believe. the one app i have on my phone says within a week you have a 95% chance of a positive. at 5 days you have a 50% chance. but im not sure how accurate that is.

oh thanks, well im going to sit it out and wait for AF to show on friday!

just noticed from your signature that you have PCOS, i have polycystic ovaries but not the syndrome. does it affect your cycles at all?

so much! my cycles are literally anywhere between 22 days and 67 days. they average around 43. they were always really regular (28days) when i was on BCP but that kind of defeats the purpose of TTC. they werent so bad when i was younger. but when i was on the depo for a year and then came off of it they went really wonky.

im quite lucky as my periods are regular 28 days with 12 LP (taking Vit B complex to try increase it) and always (to my knowledge ovulate), been TTC for 2 years which its very frustrating!

i think i had a silent miscarriage one month as period was a few days late and very heavy (not usual) but i never tested, ive never seen a bfp :cry: i just hope it doesnt take too much longer!

what are you doing today?

:hugs: Fx that it happens for you soon! have yall been to doctors or anything yet? or still trying to figure it out on your own?

i just checked my cervix and its strangely swollen along with everything else inside there. weird.

my little and i are hanging out today getting ready for Dr.Suess day on Saturday! yourself?

yeah i went to the doctors in september time and was diagnosed with polycystic ovaries after scans, blood tests etc and went back for a follow up and she mentioned different things, i kind of want to do it on my own without intervention, might try soy again next month and then if thats doesn't work either i think ill go doctors again and see what she suggests

ive got a lot of work to do today and all im doing is sat here obsessing about my ff chart and reading posts of bnb :winkwink: work isnt going to go down today!

haha i feel the same way! bnb is becoming more of a timesuck than facebook!

i totally i agree! im subscribed to soo many threads that my email on my phone is pinging every 15 mins or so!! :blush: haha

oh goodness! Fx for you! im so excited to wake up and be 6dpo tomorrow! im over this 2ww. I want to test now! and I want to stop symptom spotting haha

lol its defo too hard to not symptom spot!! its been a long TWW, finally 11dpo :happydance:

How are yall feeling today?

the last 3 nights i have had extremely vivid dreams, which is unlike me

i feel like i might be peeing more often (ive woken up every night the last few nights to pee, again extremely unusual)

also, my urine smells really strong. which is weird.

my cervix is kind of high, hard and wet. still swollen along with my vaginal walls. really freaking me out. the only time i ever remember being swollen when i was pregnant with my daughter was right before i popped haha and i know im not that far along obviously. and i keep getting little twinges in my cervix, kind of feels like it did when i was dilating with my daughter. again, i know thats not whats going on though.

last night we went to a friends house and ive never noticed it before but it smelled like urine all throughout the house. i asked my husband when we left and he told me i was crazy.

i caved this morning and POAS. I knew it would be negative but i couldnt wait. So for now, im going to test every other day until I get closer to March 8 (the day AF is supposed to show)

How are yall feeling today?

the last 3 nights i have had extremely vivid dreams, which is unlike me

i feel like i might be peeing more often (ive woken up every night the last few nights to pee, again extremely unusual)

also, my urine smells really strong. which is weird.

my cervix is kind of high, hard and wet. still swollen along with my vaginal walls. really freaking me out. the only time i ever remember being swollen when i was pregnant with my daughter was right before i popped haha and i know im not that far along obviously. and i keep getting little twinges in my cervix, kind of feels like it did when i was dilating with my daughter. again, i know thats not whats going on though.

last night we went to a friends house and ive never noticed it before but it smelled like urine all throughout the house. i asked my husband when we left and he told me i was crazy.

i caved this morning and POAS. I knew it would be negative but i couldnt wait. So for now, im going to test every other day until I get closer to March 8 (the day AF is supposed to show)

im doing great today 11dpo, didn't test this morning (which i now regret!) me too ive some crazy vivid dreams the past few nights, woke up and told OH and he laughed they were so funny! i am weeing a lot more but havent noticed any changes in my smell :wacko: but ive read people having this and getting bfp!!!

AF is due for me tomorrow so going to wait and see if she arrives (which she no doubt will because she is always on time!!!) and if not then ill test!

how are you today chicken mummy? when are you starting testing? AF still a no show today, had a disrupted night sleep so i couldnt temp but i tested bfn 12dpo :(

oh man. glad she hasnt reared her ugly head yet! praying for you laurarebecca!

today has been such a mess. i noticed my nipples are extremely sensitive. which before i had my daughter was normal, but after nursing her, my husband practically has to put them in a vice grip for me to feel anything. but today, man even my shirt brushing up against them had them tingling!

and, were celebrating Dr.Suess' birthday here tomorrow, so tonight ive been running around like a mad woman trying to make everything perfect for my little, my husband did something wrong and it sent me to tears. i was literally sobbing because i was afraid it wasnt going to be perfect. so unlike me. ive also noticed that im a lot snippier today towards him, which is usual for PMS for me, but the sobbing? not at all!

I know im crazy to continue to test this early but im going to anyway since i have a ton of ICs.

Ugh my temp dropped a little today. Thinking possible implantation but i wont lie it kind of got me down a bit. Its still above the coverline though so im hoping tomorrow it jumps back up.

How are you today Laurarebecca?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"