Be my Buddy? :)

hey, yeah my temperature dropped today but still just above coverline so we'll see what today brings. im 14dpo with a usual LP of 12 so im happy that the vit b has increased my LP by 2 days. im defo going to keep taking it!!! still got the same backache and light cramps as ive had since 2/3dpo so nothing really changed! just waiting for AF to rear her ugly head now!!!!

And my temp went down another .2*. Ive heard that to be considered "implantation" its usually a dip of .5 or more, which the dips ive had the last 2 days is exactly .5*, so im hoping thats what it is and not AF but im feeling out. realllly out. my cervix is still really high, almost unreachable this morning (i could just reach the tip), still feels tucked into my uterus, firm and shut tightly, more so than it has been the last few days. and everything is still swollen. Ive taken a few ICs and stupidly last night i dug one out of the trash (idiot i know haha) and there was a faint pink line, my husband even saw it. so we conducted a little experiment and had him take one. no evap line at all. even this morning, after it sat out all night. i took another IC this morning and a really faint line popped up within the time frame but its so faint i cant tell if theres any color to it at all or not. im only 9dpo so its still early. crampy this morning and gassy as all heck last night. hoping tomorrow my temps are back up and AF stays away

ooo thats exciting, im keeping my fingers crossed for you! AF still not arrived but im sure itll be later tonight! cramping has eased off again and backache is just a morning/afternoon thing! what on earth is my body doing?!

AF came 15dpo lighter than usual today, LP has increased from 12 :happydance: how are you?

you tested again?

boo for the witch but YAY for a longer LP! ive been testing like crazy. :bfp:! im still in disbelief!

oooo very exciting! did you do anything different to other cycles?

very much so! this cycle i started taking vitex, b6, b12, folic acid and prenatals! oh and i started charting my BBT and used softcups after sex! i was only on the vitamins for like a week before i ovulated! i swear by vitex now! seriously!

i took 500mg of b12, 100mg of b6, 400mg of folic acid, a prenatal, and 4 (500mg), so 2000mg of vitex per day.

i took 500mg of b12, 100mg of b6, 400mg of folic acid, a prenatal, and 4 (500mg), so 2000mg of vitex per day.

how did you know how much to take of each? and do you stop after ovulation or carry on? of the b12, b6 and folic acid that is

I really had no idea how much to take of each. I just kind of winged it I guess. I just started taking it all a week before ovulation. The b6, b12, and folic acid are all single dose. So I just took 1 pill of each, figuring it would be enough. Plus the prenatals Im taking have all the folic acid needed, just gave it an added punch with the folic acid pill. I took them all from the time i bought them, past ovulation, and im still taking them. Im going to work on weaning myself off of the Vitex completely by week 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->