Beaba Babycook and Blender?

Louisaxx

Reaction score
Hi everyone just after a bit of feedback really!! Was looking into buying a Beaba baby blender for when we start weaning but wanted to see if anyone had used one and what their thoughts were? Would really appreciate any advice, positive or negative!! Thanks xx

I thought about buying one but more because I liked the idea of one rather than actually really needing it. We have a steamer which we do all of Poppy's veg in and also just a really simple hand blender which was more than enough for pureeing all her early meals. I am not totally sure the Beaba is worth the money but then I haven't tried it so I can't speak from experience xx

I have it and love it! In fact I use it to steam us some vegis if we are just doing something enough for one. I found it invaluable when we were doing all the purrees. I dont use the blender as much now as I am mashing, so it wasn't use for long, but if you plan on having more it'll be worth it. Plus if you want to steam vegis enough for baby its a great help IMO

i have it and think its great would def reccomend it :thumbup:

I never bothered. we did consider that kind of thing but tbh we have the regular equipment anyway (steamer & blender) so wasn't much point in buying another.

I have one and LOVE it! Defo buy one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->