Beat this for embarassing ladies!

Bettydraper

Reaction score
The good thing about the TWW obsessive symptom spotting and pointless testing from circa 7dpo is that one can generally go about one's business without the world really knowing the chaos going on inside.....or so I thought.

It's late afternoon on Friday in my office and nearly everyone has disappeared, so I thought nothing of getting the boobies out in the ladies to see if they've changed in any way, shape or form (no). Cut to me top up, bra around my neck and two very alarmed cleaners (men) who happened to walk in. Oops:blush:

That's it, I'm going home! (to buys some more tests and feel my boobies probably)

:dust::dust:

This is so funny :rofl: thanks for sharing has made me smile!! I bet the men thought their christmas had come early :)

Oh no!... I needed that laugh... I know about the obsessing part.. Ive gone to the extent of taking pics to try and compare the girls to see if there were changes haha

After all of that I sure do hope you get the BFP!! :)

The good thing about the TWW obsessive symptom spotting and pointless testing from circa 7dpo is that one can generally go about one's business without the world really knowing the chaos going on inside.....or so I thought.

It's late afternoon on Friday in my office and nearly everyone has disappeared, so I thought nothing of getting the boobies out in the ladies to see if they've changed in any way, shape or form (no). Cut to me top up, bra around my neck and two very alarmed cleaners (men) who happened to walk in. Oops:blush:

That's it, I'm going home! (to buys some more tests and feel my boobies probably)

:dust::dust:

you dint ask them to check for you? :rofl:

That is sooooooooo funny!!! Thanks for sharing!

Hahahahaha!! Poor you...well good thing they werent co workers lol

Oops!! :haha: Shouldn't they have knocked before coming in the women's bathroom anyway? Guess they weren't expecting that! :rofl:

:rofl: and how did you get out of that one then? I would of died! Lol :rofl:

Lol brilliant! My daughters wondering what I'm laughing at xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->