Beautiful Girl's Name (Game - Keep it going!)

8/10
is it a unisex name?
and Camden

I've only ever heard it used for a girl - It was a character on an old episode of Dynasty I saw the other day lol - I guess it could be unisex though!

7/10 like it, it's different!

Astrid Wren

Astrid Wren - 8/10. I don't LOVE Astrid but I don't like dislike it either, and I think Wren is beautiful - they go well together too :)

Cadence?

8/10
is it a unisex name?
and Camden

I've only ever heard it used for a girl - It was a character on an old episode of Dynasty I saw the other day lol - I guess it could be unisex though!

oh, okayy. lol:)

7/10 like it, it's different!

Astrid Wren

Astrid Wren - 8/10. I don't LOVE Astrid but I don't like dislike it either, and I think Wren is beautiful - they go well together too :)

Cadence?

9/10
i love this name, as one of my good friends named her little girl this. she's now an adorable 14 month old.:)
its spelled Kadence though.
Lillian Mae

3/10 Lillian is pretty but i prefer Lilith and i dont like Mae/Mai/May as a middle name (mainly because its the most popular choice for chavs and skanks near me, on my street there is two Lily-May's one Freya-Mae and one Francesca-Mai and there are only 7 girls who live on the street!)

Harriet Amelia

3/10 Lillian is pretty but i prefer Lilith and i dont like Mae/Mai/May as a middle name (mainly because its the most popular choice for chavs and skanks near me, on my street there is two Lily-May's one Freya-Mae and one Francesca-Mai and there are only 7 girls who live on the street!)

Harriet Amelia

7/10 - I really like Amelia as a middle name and the names go well together. I'm just not too keen on Harriet but thats mainly because I know someone with the name who is not very nice! I do like the short form, Hattie, though :)

Bronte?

Bronte - 8/10. I'm quite shocked that I like it... but I do! There's just something about it, and I love names with a difference.

Freya Cassidy.

7/10 - I love Freya, it was our inspiration for our dog's name (Breya)...not a fan of Cassidy though

Bronwen Adelaide

7/10 - I love Freya, it was our inspiration for our dog's name (Breya)...not a fan of Cassidy though

Bronwen Adelaide

9/10 - I LOVE Bronwen, its always been one of my fave names...I prefer it spelt Bronwyn though :) I don't love Adelaide but do think they match well together.

Malin?

9/10 gorgeous but would prefer to spell Skie differently x

Ebony Jane

6/10 (although love Jane as a middle name)

Ebony is maybe a little too ironic if your next child has the same colouring as the one in your profile pic (which a assume is your daughter?)

Louisa Caitlin

Haha yes I know, actually it's my all time favourite name but we couldn't use it for our baby cos like you say she's more like Ivory than Ebony! Still love the name though! x

P.s Is that rabit lamp yours in your picture and if so where can I purchase it's fricking ADORABLE! X

It's from whiterabbitengland.com

Quite pricey but my hubby got it for DS (&me) as a Christmas present. They also do other gorgeous nightlights, soft toys etc. Really lovely stuff!

6/10 (although love Jane as a middle name)

Ebony is maybe a little too ironic if your next child has the same colouring as the one in your profile pic (which a assume is your daughter?)

Louisa Caitlin

8/10

Alexandria Quinn

Maisie-Rae is my daughters name :) 4 generations of Rae as a middle name in my family.....thought she deserved to have it as her first :)

5/10 I love Evangeline as a middle name, not too keen on Olivia though and i think two names with 'v' sounds in them is a bit of a mouthful.

Seraphine Quinn

6/10 - quite an unusual name, I don't think I've ever heard of it before!

Holly Louise

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->