Beautiful Girl's Name (Game - Keep it going!)

3/10

Landry Ella

I've notice Landry is starting to become popular as a first name...it's actually my last name. When ever I'm sitting in a waiting room waiting for my name to be called where they don't know me...they always pronounce my last name as Laundry. It bothers me a lot because there is no U in my name!

Anais Rose

Iris Mae

(expecting twins and have a feeling they are girls already....I'm odd like that ;)

I already have a Briar Amelia. xx

9/10 very pretty but i would spell bow Bo or Beau if it was either of these two it would be 10/10 lol

Laurel Renee

9/10, Laurel is one of the names on my list, but as hubby is a big Laurel & Hardy fan he's worried people will take the mickey! :flower:

xx

10/10 fpr Gabriella 0/10 for sloane - to me its a manly surname

Kessa Gabrielle

Kessa Gabrielle

Its actually a VERY feminine name here in the US. Lots of women have the first name of Sloane and I think think it is beautiful.

Kessa Gabrielle

Its actually a VERY feminine name here in the US. Lots of women have the first name of Sloane and I think think it is beautiful.

strange how things differ from person to person. its called an opinion, you have yours i have mine, no NEED to get catty about it.

i will say my name again (an amalgamation on two names from one of my daughters books, i think they are pretty but hey ho if you dont lol)

Kessa Gabrielle

Kessa Gabrielle

strange how things differ from person to person. its called an opinion, you have yours i have mine, no NEED to get catty about it.

i will say my name again (an amalgamation on two names from one of my daughters books, i think they are pretty but hey ho if you dont lol)

Kessa Gabrielle

well there's no NEED to be so ugly in giving somone's name a 0/10. That is catty and rude. a 3 would have been sufficient if you didnt like it.

Kessa Gabrielle

Kessa Gabrielle

well there's no NEED to be so ugly in giving somone's name a 0/10. That is catty and rude. a 3 would have been sufficient if you didnt like it.

no its isn't rude or catty, this is a GAME about HONEST OPINIONS on the previous name given, being HONEST I PERSONALLY don't like it at all, not in the slightest and all I gave was MY PERSONAL HONEST OPINION, if i gave it a 3/10 then that would be LYING about my PERSONAL OPINION because I PERSONALLY don't like it at all. no need to get your back up about it, if you didn't want someone to give their personal opinion don't post about it, simple.

if you look at this thread the majority of the names are completely made up because it is a game! if you don't want someone giving personal opinion on a name you love then don't post it.
its the same in life, if you don't want negative reactions to names you like don't mention them.

it is your choice what you name your child not mine but my personal opinion is that i do not like the name sloane for a girl that is why i gave it a 0 as there isnt even an ounce of positives in my mind toward the name.

there was no need to reply so cattily on someones opinion as everyones is different

8/10

Martha Rose

im in two minds about Martha, one day i like it the next i think its too old lady-ish, then i go back to liking it :haha:

because of that 5/10 as i really cannot decide lol

Mabel Eloise

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"