Beautiful Girl's Name (Game - Keep it going!)

Kimber Leah Grace -5/10 (I knew a family with the last name Kimber) I like Grace- my nana's name... and Leah I like to spell Lia

How about...Macie Grace

Kimber Leah Grace -5/10 (I knew a family with the last name Kimber) I like Grace- my nana's name... and Leah I like to spell Lia

How about...Macie Grace

Macie Grace 9/10----I love the name Macie (I'd spell it Macee) as it is my boston terrier's name. :) Grace I just love....It is high up on our girl name list.

How about Amelia Autumn Celeste

Amelia Autumn Celeste- 5/10 again.. I don't favor any of those names except for Autumn

How about..... Taryn Grace & Amberlynn Rae

Taryn Grace--3/10--i like Taryn it's unique, and I love Grace, just not sure if i like them together

Amberlynn Rae---I like Rae, but Amberlynn is not my cup of coffee...LOL...i'd say 1/10.

erm the above forgot to add a name so ill start again I guess...

Molly Emilia

OOPS, that would be me....

Molly Emilia--9/10 Molly was my adoptive (best friend's) grandmother's name and I love Emilia (Amelia)

Arabella Lily Grace

8/10 for Arabella! I just can't use anything with Bella in it because our dog's name is Bella and she was already named that when we adopted her.

How about Brittany Grace

I would spell it Brittannie but........ our last name has an ie at the end :-( I think it would clash

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->