Beautiful Girl's Name (Game - Keep it going!)

hhhmmm im not sure at all about that one!

grace 0/10 - mum has a neighbour who's daughter is grace and she is a little spoilt brat so that puts me off the name completely

Kaida-Lea - im not sure what to say, i feel like i should like it as its very similar to my DD1's name (Kaydee) but to me with the i it makes it looks like a made up name :wacko: and with both ending with the 'a' it makes it a mouthful i think. - maybe 5/10 (if its a name choice for your baby a suggestion from me, maybe Kaydee-Lea thats pretty :winkwink: also takes away the mouthful of the 2 'a' sounds )

hhhmmm im not sure at all about that one!

grace 0/10 - mum has a neighbour who's daughter is grace and she is a little spoilt brat so that puts me off the name completely

Kaida-Lea - im not sure what to say, i feel like i should like it as its very similar to my DD1's name (Kaydee) but to me with the i it makes it looks like a made up name :wacko: and with both ending with the 'a' it makes it a mouthful i think. - maybe 5/10 (if its a name choice for your baby a suggestion from me, maybe Kaydee-Lea thats pretty :winkwink: also takes away the mouthful of the 2 'a' sounds )

No not a name choice ha, just one I liked when a teenager ha! I would pronounce Lea like Leigh though just spelt lea if I was using it.

6/10

Enola Isabella - this is not our name choice but one suggested by a family member - thought I'd see what people thought.

Hm I really like lily Kate but not sure on the middle name so 6/10.

Anabella Kay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->