Beautiful Girl's Name (Game - Keep it going!)

7/10 (personally don't like the sound as much, but gave it points for being unique)

Zoey

I agree with you lol as I've thought about it more and said it out loud a few times he he!

So I think it will be Esmee Ann (following my middle name down)

Unfortunately though for a unique first name she'll end up with a very generic surname - Jones!! lol

xxxx

Well I went through this entire thread because I am on the hunt for some good girls names that we might not have thought of yet. I found some so thanks!

I didn't notice one Olivia in the list, and for that I am eternally grateful - it's not a bad name, but it has caught on like wildfire here in BC, Canada, so every new baby is named Olivia, and I'm sick of it..

To the two girls who listed Imogen - thank you! I adore that name but DH would never go for it ;) Another awesome name I saw was Anais.. I might try to twist his arm on that one...

Lastly - I think it's great that people are actually being honest in their ratings (that's the worst when you hear a bad name and have to say oh that's nice.. when you really dislike it!)

So back to the game:

I give a 7/10 to Elodie Skye - Skye isn't too popular here so I'm not sure I like it.

My name suggestion is Adele - I liked it before the singer became popular ;)

4/10.. Delayne is not my cup of tea I'm afraid.. but I LOVE Rose :)

Ellen Marie?

7/10
Not too sure on Bliss, it's okay though, it'd probably grow on me.
I love Madison :)

Adalyn Elise?

Madeline Claire - 6/10 - I love Claire but whenever I hear Madeline I think of the cartoon where she sings "I'm Madeline, I'm Madeline!"

How about this one:

Kaitlynn Elise

10/10
I love both names and I love Kaitlynn spelt that way :)

Lily Brooke?

10/10 (my dog I'd called Lily and we are considering the name Brooke!)

Evie Saphire

5/10 Love Evie, not keen on Saphire...

Abbie Faith

maisie- 8/10
isabella- 5/10
niamh- 5/10

and for me Esmé Ruby :)

Isabella- 7/10, it's pretty but a bit too girly for my liking.
Maisie- 3/10, it just reminds me of the mouse.
Niamh- 4/10, I love Irish names, just not Niamh.

Alanna Faye

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->