Beauty tips(another off the topic thread)

Natsby

Luca born 9-11-2012
Reaction score
Ok so getting our ohs interested every 3 days, (if that is even possible) it is going to take some work. So any tips on how to knock em dead whilst we are ttc? Specifically I need a cure for cracked heels if anyone has got one.

Cracked heel tip is to buy one of those foot scraper thingys and use it in the shower when your feet has been softened by hot water.

When you get out slather them in E45 cream and pop on a pair of white cotton socks and hop into bed and keep socks on for the night.

Obv pick a night to do this that you are not planning to DTD unless the hubby would get a kick out of the socks!!!! lol

Meant to say foot scraper thingys are like a cheese grater. That one is best the other ones that look like a nail file imo are not worth a crap!

Be careful with the foot file - it can leave your feet vulnerable to fungus. But I do like vaseline and heavy lotion. Then I wrap my feet in Saran wrap and then I put socks on.

The Body Shop do a really fab heel balm lotion, do they have Body Shops in Spain?

You put it on and put on a pair of socks just before you go to bed, and will wake up in the morning with new feet, it is amazing...(mind you socks to bed and minty foot lotion is not so sexy:haha:)

Nats, I saw your hair color question...aside fro chopping it all off or letting the color grow out, there's not a whole lot you can do; unless you use a lighter color than normal and let the grey be the base for highlights.

Meant to say foot scraper thingys are like a cheese grater. That one is best the other ones that look like a nail file imo are not worth a crap!

Or use a dremel :thumbup:

Or use a dremel :thumbup:

LOL I had to google a Dremel.

In my case I could probably need one as I have the heels of a donkey!

Me too! :haha:

HEE-HAW!!!! :haha:

Its a terrible plight though isnt it. I walk around in my bare feet all the time, even outside (not in public but around my home) and I think that is the root of my problem. I HATE my feet!!!! :blush:

Ok so getting our ohs interested every 3 days, (if that is even possible) it is going to take some work. So any tips on how to knock em dead whilst we are ttc?.

Nat, I thought we covered this?

Just go commando and show him your tits. :winkwink:

Yep....works every time...:winkwink:......:haha:

Concur.

My last BF lovvvved the lacy lingerie and I spent $$$$ on it. DH - not bothered at all. Far prefers the nakedness, and can usually get things moving just by stripping off.

Saved me a fortune! :thumbup:

Natsby lots of cream and socks at bedtime does work wonders on feet :thumbup:

I find if my DH looks like he'll be reluctant to BD then I spend the day sending him sexy texts and he's willing by the time he gets home :)

I find if my DH looks like he'll be reluctant to BD then I spend the day sending him sexy texts and he's willing by the time he gets home :)

Haha.... niiiice....

It's a good job it's 'sex' that you have to do to get pregnant eh - a lot easier to get the OH to do that than - e.g. - mowing the lawn or something :haha:

Haha.... niiiice....

It's a good job it's 'sex' that you have to do to get pregnant eh - a lot easier to get the OH to do that than - e.g. - mowing the lawn or something :haha:

Well thank goodness we don't need our OHs to remember anniversaries or birthdays to get a BFP or there would be a lot less pregnancies :laugh2: I know they must exist but I have yet to met a man who can remember dates unless sports related :dohh:

Wooly, my DH remembers the date of everything; I cannot remember the date of anything!

My dh is a nightmare with dates ,he's also dyslexic and is always asking me how to spell things too,bless ,:hugs::hugs::hugs:

I doubt mine would notice my feet unless they turned into cloven hooves or something, though he did make the effort to notice my blue sparkly toenails, I was impressed with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->