bebe loola comfort

foxyroxie

Reaction score
my friends lending me this for my next baby to save me going out to buy everything for the icandy cherry was just wondering what it was like and if id be better off uying everything for the i candy xx

I have a Loola Up and I love it, its fab, but it is a bit different to the Loola.

I have the Loola Up and hate it :blush: Im in the process of trying to sell it :rofl:

I had the Loola when it first came out in 2004! I loved the look of it. It was great when i used it with the car seat but when i used it as a pushchair it was quite heavy and clumbersome as Kian was a heavy baby. We quickly moved onto a quinny zapp.

I've still got it in the loft but didn't even bother getting it out when i had Niamh. I just used the Zapp and got a new car seat.

Everyone likes different things though.

thing is it wont be just me and oh using it my nan will aswell so think im going to choose the icandy plus having riley atleast he can hold my hand and i can stear the pushchair with the other the icandy i can do that with :)

i have a loola only thing the handles are quite low ive only used it with the car seat so far though

I've got a Loola and tbh I don't like it! x

i have a loola but now harrison is 1 its started getting heavy so i use the bugaboo which looks heavier but is lighter

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->