becoming a lesbien

lozzy21

Mummy to Niamh
Reaction score
You heard it here first I AM BECOMING A LESBIEN!!!!!

OH is pissing me right off and i hate alll men so i am going to become gay and then i can get my spermy's from a sperm bank and wont have to wait 3 years.

Any one want to join me?

:rofl: :rofl: poor andrew hes so clueless im not joining you but im sure someone will hahaha

bloody hell i've been tempted lol but i'd never do it... at least another woman would understand me sometimes :dohh:

You heard it here first I AM BECOMING A LESBIEN!!!!!

OH is pissing me right off and i hate alll men so i am going to become gay and then i can get my spermy's from a sperm bank and wont have to wait 3 years.

Any one want to join me?

I will join you!!! my OH has annoyed me soooooooo much!!!! grrr

xxxxx

:rofl::rofl: I have said this many times...I just could never do it.

Been there,done that,got the 'I kissed a girl and I liked it tshirt' :rofl:

I'm tempted right along there with you. A woman would understand my wants/needs a lot better than he seems to right now!

lol my OH wishes i would become gay as long as he can use the camcorder!

Nooo, you don't want to do that. Two sets of hormones?! It really isn't any easier!

My OH likes the idea of a 3some but had admited hed s**t himself if i actualy wanted one. In his words "im intimidated by woman and im with one of the most intimidating women out there" cheeky bugger. So has said i can have sex with another woman and he wants to watch.

Never going to happen tho

My OH likes the idea of a 3some but had admited hed s**t himself if i actualy wanted one. In his words "im intimidated by woman and im with one of the most intimidating women out there" cheeky bugger. So has said i can have sex with another woman and he wants to watch.

Never going to happen tho

We tried it once :blush:

Anyways, I'm not supposed to be in here, so I'll sneak back out again! Sorry for the intrusion!

lol its ok asacia, im a trained nursery nurse and find myself posting replys in the parenting forums even tho iv got no kids.

lol its ok asacia, im a trained nursery nurse and find myself posting replys in the parenting forums even tho iv got no kids.

Don't you get the 'Oh, but its different being a Nursery Nurse, its not like when you are a parent' thing? On a few other sites, any time I've tried to help, I've been shot down!

I'm afraid I like cock too much. :blush:

God, I'm sorry, that was very crude! :rofl: True though! :rofl::rofl:

xxx

xxx

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Id have to Agree! As much as my hubby can be a mong at times, I couldnt stand a relationship with a double dose of PMS!

xxx

:rofl: :rofl: I came straight from the 'Is NTNP really WTT' thread which has got a bit heavy with debate to this.:rofl: Certainly lightened the mood!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->