• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bedfordshire anyone

Mummi2b

x Mummy to Adrhianna x
Reaction score
any ladies from bedfordshire?:flower::flower::flower::flower:

Omg, another bedfordshire girl...i was starting to think I was the only one.lol

oooooooooooooooooo yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy awwww you have a new babyyyyyyy

Haha,yup.still trying to get the hang of it though!! I love your little girls name...its beautiful!!
Where abouts in bedfordshire are you?are you actually in Luton?
Im sure there are other bedfordshire lasses on here.just wish we could search for them somehow.lol

I'm from bedfordshire too!! Leighton Buzzard so just on the boarder of Bucks.
x

yea i live in luton i know theres sami she lives round the corner from me , but thats all i have found. lana is a reallly nice name , never heard of it beforee

oooooooooooo another ladddieee yayyyyyyyyyy xxxxxxxxx

It's difficult to find where people live on here isn't it! I thought I was the only one from bedfordshire too!!

i think we all did lol mental, what did you name ur lil man xxxx

He's called Joe! Joseph Michael is his full name, but everyone calls him Joe, Jojo or little Joe - he's named after OH's dad so otherwise it gets a bit confusing!!

Heeeeeyyyy Vicks!!
Well...we are all a bit spread out.im from north beds.lol!!
I dont know anyone else on here who is bedfordshire based :-( its obviously not a very popular county...cant think why!!

How old are your LO's?i know you both have tickers but my phone is poo and I cant see them clearly.lol

I know its quite far for you both to come but are either of you going to the 'two left feet' warehouse clearance thingy this weekend?!

Joe is 5 months next Friday! Can't believe he's nearly 5 months already, it's gone so quickly!!

Where's the two left feet clearance?

x

hi all my name is lisa and i also live in bedfordshire but actually in bedford my bub isnt here yet just another 15 weeks to go x

Joe is 5 months next Friday! Can't believe he's nearly 5 months already, it's gone so quickly!!

Where's the two left feet clearance?

x

clearance is up on the woburn road industrial estate hope this helps!

ooooooooo moreeeeee people ooooo clearance ooooo

my lil ne is 9 1/2 months gone so bloooddy quick.

Hey, I'm from Bedfordshire too! I'm living in Kempston, just outside of Bedford :)

Ooh,we are gathering quite a crowd now.lol
Shayandbump and bumpandall,you are both pretty close to me.i live in Clapham just outside bedford.lisa,where abouts in bedford are you?
Vicks and mummi2b,the t yo left feet clearance is actually in bedford (well,actually,an industrial estate in Kempston wich is on the borders of bedford).they went bust last year and now they are selling all their warehouse stock off nice and cheap.yay!!im sending my OH down there as soon as the doors open at 10.lol
Shay or lisa,are either of you going? X

Aww,so so far we all have under 1's!!
I cant really compare with you two but even the last 6 weeks has gone by in the blink of an eye.and more depressingly,i only have 7months before I have to go back to work.boo!!

Ooh,we are gathering quite a crowd now.lol
Shayandbump and bumpandall,you are both pretty close to me.i live in Clapham just outside bedford.lisa,where abouts in bedford are you?
Vicks and mummi2b,the t yo left feet clearance is actually in bedford (well,actually,an industrial estate in Kempston wich is on the borders of bedford).they went bust last year and now they are selling all their warehouse stock off nice and cheap.yay!!im sending my OH down there as soon as the doors open at 10.lol
Shay or lisa,are either of you going? X

I saw about the warehouse clearance and I'm definately going. I could do with a highchair & a few other bits :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->