bedfordshire anyone

woah, been a while since this last popped up on my CP :lol:

Where were you living before Flitwick? Luton? a guy I work with lives in Flitwick...he hates it too!! Come move to North Beds...we have just had an awsome new adventure park thingy built. Wish LO was old enough to enjoy it so I had an excuse to be there every day :haha: xx

Luton isn't all that bad!

It has it's good points (although the L&D isn't one of them!) ... all in all I've lived in worse places LOL

lol, i wasnt saying Luton because I think it's a bad place. I genuinely thought she lived in Luton before Flitwick :flower:

What is the L&D anyway? I don't know Luton at all. The only time i've 'been there' is whenever I am visiting customer!!

ETA - oh my god, how does that make me sound!?? :rofl::rofl::rofl: It's not rude, honest!

lol, i wasnt saying Luton because I think it's a bad place. I genuinely thought she lived in Luton before Flitwick :flower:

What is the L&D anyway? I don't know Luton at all. The only time i've 'been there' is whenever I am visiting customer!!

ETA - oh my god, how does that make me sound!?? :rofl::rofl::rofl: It's not rude, honest!

LOL ... yes she did say she lived in Luton before moving to Flitwick

The L&D is the Luton & Dunstable Hospital .... a nightmare of a place.

Hi by the way :wave: as you've probably guessed I live in Luton - and I'll spare you all from feeling old as I'm 44 and a grandmother :rofl:

My daughter - Tattiehattie - is a member here as well, along with a couple of her friends who also live in Luton :D :flower:

Yeah moved from Luton. It wasn't that bad, until I got sent to Lea Manor high school!!

hello! i'm a bedfordshire mummy too :D leighton buzzard for me tho :D

Hello everyone! Not checked this thread in a while because it seemed to go really quiet! How are you all?

P.S. thanks for all of your advice ladies, I had Jessica nearly 4 weeks ago now at Bedford hospital and was really impressed! I am glad I made the move!

Beds here :flower: And just wanted to say that my experience of the L&D has always been a good one *touch wood*. They were brill when I had LO. I even sent them a thank u card :haha:

Aww, congratulations shining star!! Glad it all went well :flower:

Hi puffinmuffin and emz :wave:

Puffin, you arent the only leighton buzzard girl. If my memory serves me correctly, Vicks is also in leighton buzzard :thumbup:

How is everyone and little ones? Been enjoying the weather lately? Meant to be another warm one today. Cant wait!! My mum is coming over to visit so we are going to chill in my back garden :thumbup: xx

Yep, you're right aly, I am indeed from Leighton Buzzard!! So good to have another Buzzard mummy on here :)

Beds here :flower: And just wanted to say that my experience of the L&D has always been a good one *touch wood*. They were brill when I had LO. I even sent them a thank u card :haha:
I love your avatar pic...is that one of the 'waterbabies' classes? where did you go to do it?!

Hi ladies,

I forgot to check here :blush: How are you all??

aly-Thank u :) Yep we go to Waterbabies. Our classes are in Bedford as they are the closest (I'm in Luton). The shoot was over in Aylesbury x

which pool do you have your classes at?! I am trying to convince OH that he needs to pay for me to take our LO to those classes :lol: but I dont know which pools they work out of!!

which pool do you have your classes at?! I am trying to convince OH that he needs to pay for me to take our LO to those classes :lol: but I dont know which pools they work out of!!

Ha ha DO IT!!! It is so worth the money. To see how confident they are in the water is brilliant :flower:

Mondays classes are held at LA Fitness on Manton Drive (Industrial Estate). We have just changed to Saturdays as I return to work in November :cry: and those classes are held at Pilgrim School x

https://waterbabies.co.uk/maps.php

Ha ha DO IT!!! It is so worth the money. To see how confident they are in the water is brilliant :flower:

Mondays classes are held at LA Fitness on Manton Drive (Industrial Estate). We have just changed to Saturdays as I return to work in November :cry: and those classes are held at Pilgrim School x

https://waterbabies.co.uk/maps.php
:happydance: neither of them are far from me!! excellent...now, just need to raid OH's wallet :haha:
How old was your LO when you started? I think your LO is very similar age to my LO :thumbup: x

We started when he was 10 weeks old but he was the youngest in the class. He is 8 months next week. The classes don't go by age but in levels. The eldest in our beginners class was 14 months old. We are starting intermediate 2 in September. The Bedford teacher (same person for both venues) is lovely, and she was a mummy who took her son to WB's and from that decided to become an instructor with them.

It is a tad expensive BUT they are sooooooo good (well our teacher is anyway). And I love the fact that they run classes 7 days a week. Mum or Dad can take LO into the pool and alternate each week. We did a Bank Hols class and she let mums and dads in together. It was really nice. The classes aren't cliquey at all and I was really nervous as I am from out of the town, but I made some lovely friends there. I definately recommend x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->