• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

bedfordshire anyone

Er Aly, it's not April yet lol!! Hope it doesn't rain all week, I'll go crazy being at home all week!

I'm not sure if the MK meet is on either...just saw it a while ago and thought I'd ask if anyone was going?

Er Aly, it's not April yet lol!! Hope it doesn't rain all week, I'll go crazy being at home all week!

I'm not sure if the MK meet is on either...just saw it a while ago and thought I'd ask if anyone was going?

:dohh: silly me!! I dont even know what day it is, let alone what month!! Although, just looked at my clock in the corner of my screen (probs should have done that first time. lol) and April isnt too far away :haha:

I looked at the MK meet thread. title says it the 12th April, but no-one has posted in it for quite a while :shrug: are you going? x

edit: incidently *cough, cough* kiddicare meet *cough, cough* ;);) (see my sig)

Peterborough is abit far from me :( I might update the MK meet one, see if it's still happening?

Peterborough is abit far from me :( I might update the MK meet one, see if it's still happening?

Lol,i thought it might be somehow.thought it was worth a try though!!hehe
Plus,if any of the other girls are stalking this thread they may see it :D x

Hello girls.are we still out there?hope everyone and their LO's are doing well and enjoying this sunshine we are having today? X

It's fab isn't it Aly!! Just been out shopping and it was so nice not to have to load up Joe with layers and blankets and raincovers!!
Did you get the formula thing sorted out hun at tesco?
x

It's fab isn't it Aly!! Just been out shopping and it was so nice not to have to load up Joe with layers and blankets and raincovers!!
Did you get the formula thing sorted out hun at tesco?
x

We went out for a walk early evening last night (whilst my quiche was cooking.lol) and all I put on Lana was a jacket.its so nice to have warm weather again.hope today is as nice!!

got the formula sorted.havent had a reply from Tesco but went back in to try again with a different person and she didnt even hesitate :shrug: so we are all happy again!! Just waiting for bloomin' b&q to sort themselves out now!!

What are everyones plans for today? (I say everyone,but im pretty confident its just you and me on here Vicks) x

lol Aly!! Just chilling out this morning (meant to be cleaning, but don't know if I can be bothered!!) and then going out for a wander with Joe later as the weather is fab!!

What's going on with B&Q hun?

I think it is just me and you on here!!

Oh,we ordered a shed in store at b&q about three weeks ago and not heard anything.and that, on top of the service we got in store, has prompted me to write them an email...they probably wont reply either though.haha

I cant be bothered today either.iv not even gone downstairs yet.haha!! If I mustar up the energy I may take LO up the park for a walk later.but she always looks so grumpy in her pushchair :haha:

Ooh,just found out that the building they are building at the end of my road (think I mentioned it a while ago in this thread) is going to be a health centre :happydance: fingers crossed that includes GP surgery.they have only been building it since last October and they havent even put a roof on it yet.lazy workmen :dohh: x

Joe doesn't seem either happy or sad in his pushchair, just bored lol! He falls asleep in it after about an hour if we have a long-ish walk, but other than that just stares around looking totally bored!

Well I've done my housework now, Joe had a nice nap and I nipped round the house doing the bits I had to do today :thumbup:

B&Q sound like they're being crap hun. You're not having much luck with stores recently, but atleast you'll be getting good at complaint e-mail writing lol! :winkwink:

Hi ladies! How are you all? It's ages since I have been on here but thought I ought to check in! Hope you are all well. xx

Hey!! How is everything with you? It's been a while since I've been on here too, hope everyone is ok & enjoying the sunshine x

:hi: Its been a lovely weekend huh?

We've spent most of it pottering around in the garden sorting it out .. Brooke has loved every minute of it, though i wasnt keen when she started trying to dig my potatoes up :rofl:

Im paying for it now though, ive got sunburn :hissy: i put tanning oil on my front but didnt on my shoulder and now they hurrrrt!!

Oh no PP, sunburn! :( I can't believe how nice the weather has been, I was at a health spa with my sister on Saturday and was out sunbathing (when I should have been in the gym lol!)

There's talk of another meet in MK soon, I didn't go to the one earlier on this month but just wanted to mention it incase any of you lovely ladies would think of going? Would be nice to meet you :flower:

I should subscribe (or whatever it is) to this thread so I know when people reply.lol

Vicks,by the looks of it the last MK meet was 'forgotten' :dohh: it depends when its re-arranged for whether I can make it or not!!

I am loving this weather at the moment. We have our back doors wide open all day now!!we cleaned our decking and paving at the weekend and it looks all sparkly and new.still waiting for b&q to get me my shed though :growlmad:

Has anyone had any bbq's yet? We had our first a couple of weeks ago. I love bbq's. Just need to get some proper garden furniture so we arent all sitting on the edge of the decking. lol

Hi Everyone!! :hugs:

I am just going through all the responses on this thread, but thought I'd say a quick hi first. I'm from Sandy in Bedfordshire!! Can't believe how many people on here are from Bedfordshire :happydance:

:wave:

didnt take you long to find this thread :thumbup: xx

He he, what can I say...I'm addicted to this site ever since I found it a few weeks ago :winkwink:

Is there a way I can save the thread so I can check it often at a click of a button?

Think I might be the only one on here not pregnant/with child yet... :dohh:

How are you today?

He he, what can I say...I'm addicted to this site ever since I found it a few weeks ago :winkwink:

Is there a way I can save the thread so I can check it often at a click of a button?

Think I might be the only one on here not pregnant/with child yet... :dohh:

How are you today?

yeah, top right of the thread there are three buttons, and if you click the one that says 'tools' (or something like that) it brings a few options up. One of them is 'subscribe to thread', if you click that it saves it in your 'user CP' :thumbup:

Thanks!! I've done that now :thumbup:

It's quite surprising how many of us live in Bedfordshire and are all around the same age (I'm 25 in June and my OH will be 28 in July).

How is your day going?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"