Bedlam

tinkerbelle2

Mummy & a loss May2011
Reaction score
Any one else see this? it has will young in it! it seemed a bit slow to start with but looks like it could be quite good!

I watched it today on catch up TV and it was quite creepy! Will watch it again tonight though as I think it has the potential to be good.
:)

I know its odd!!! The cat in the kitchen was a bit too gross for me!!
So do you think the ghost esp last night, are trying to right wrong in todays world because things were messed up in their life? The only way they know to do it is by spooking people?
Anyone else find the male owner a complete twat?!!

I just watched the first two episodes and can't make my mind up on it yet. I think it has potential....

I didn't quite understand last nights episode. The man that was haunting Leah, he wasn't those kids father was he??? Was he just randomly trying to make her own up to what she did? If so, why? What connection did he have? I don't get it!!

In the first episode, at the end on the wall it said "Save yourselves from Kate", so maybe Kate and her dad are part of something....who knows? Maybe they're connected to her friend who has died? I think we'll probs find out about what happened to her in the last episode.

I think Will Young is a better actor than he is singer.

I am already hooked on this show, love it, cant wait for monday nights lol
its creepy, the eyes scare me haha!!

Ooh and hi tinkerbelle :hi: hope your ok hun aint spoken to your for a while

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back