• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bedroom sets for a toddler

C

Ceejay123

I'm trying to choose how to do my little ones bedroom around Christmas! At the moment the only thing he likes is Mickey Mouse, but I know that may change..and I've been told not to do his room red as its apparently too girly -.- lol.

I've seen mickey, thomas, fireman Sam, toy story, cars..

All red or blue!

I want to get him a nice bed :)

How have you done your toddler rooms? X

Because I live in a rent flat I don't really feel comfy decorating the walls etc, at the moment he has a Thomas room, wall stickers on the wall, a thomas rug and Thomas duvet covers. I'm saving up to do a batman room for him now, want a proper batman bed but waiting until I find a job so leaving it for now.

Cars is a good one, Ben loved it years ago and still does today. He's out grown Thomas a bit.

Lucas (3) has a jungle bedroom! It started with just a few giraffes painted on the walls by my dad and Lucas has since told us what he would like adding, he now has a tree in the corner with a monkey hanging from it and a snake along the top of his skirting board.
His walls are all just white as base colour. Then green curtains and he has bright bedding, one is white with primary colour spots all over it and the other is primary colour stripes!
Kaiden (7months) Has a nautical themed bedroom, all walls white except one which is white and navy thick stripes. At the head of his cot he has an anchor painted on the wall with his name going round the top.

I can't wait to do a toddler room! :haha:

I've loved the Ikea Mammut series for years, hopefully they still sell it when he needs a bed so I can get it.

https://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/categories/series/11779/

awww I like the Mammut stuff too!

We try and keep the rooms easy to change - so peelable wall stickers and borders that have already been changed :rofl:

We also have a wall behind the door where the girls have all their in the night garden stickers on, but the viewable rest is Hello Kitty :rofl:

Toris room is FP Rainforest , so it shouldnt age too much either. Now ive seen the Mammut stuff again, I might strip the furnature in there and go with that!

awww I like the Mammut stuff too!

We try and keep the rooms easy to change - so peelable wall stickers and borders that have already been changed :rofl:

We also have a wall behind the door where the girls have all their in the night garden stickers on, but the viewable rest is Hello Kitty :rofl:

Toris room is FP Rainforest , so it shouldnt age too much either. Now ive seen the Mammut stuff again, I might strip the furnature in there and go with that!

This is very random, but your hair is gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->