Bedtimes!

Layla

Reaction score
We have got Adam in to a bedtime routine! :happydance:

HE has his last bottle between 7 and 8 and then we take him up awake at 8pm and lay him in his cot, turn the lights off and put his mobile on, it plys rain forest sounds and shines a night light.

He lays there for about 5 mins then goes off to sleep by himself!

so now at 8pm ALL the kids go to bed and me and Jase can have some us time :D :D

x

yey well done you!!

all that quiet time with you and you oh may even result in more baby talk lol

h x

Awww thats fab Layla :headspin:

What time does he sleep til now?

Aww thats brilliant Layla :happydance:

Wow, well done. Great u can spend more time with OH now! Oliver's last feed tends to be around 10pm but what happens is after his 6pm feed, he falls asleep by 8..which is lovely, but becuase he's missed that last feed he ends up waking in the night for it! BUT if we can manage to keep him awake til 10 and give him that last feed he will go sleep by himself until 7am which means we get a full nights sleep, but OH and i dont get to spend time together! So it either lots of sleep but no us time, or us time but no sleep! lol arrrgh xx

Awww thats fab Layla :headspin:

What time does he sleep til now?

he goes to sleep at 8, i give him a dream feed at about 10.30 then he sleeps till 5, has a bottle then goes back to sleep untill 7ish :D

x

Awww thats fab...

Olivia used to have her last feed at about 9-10pm and then she would go down and sleep until about 9-10...

At the moment she has her last bottle about 8-9 and then falls asleep and stays asleep until 7:30 am.

Since she has been doing this I was a little concerned as I used to obviosuly feed her once more berfore going to bed but ive upped her feeds to 7oz instead of 6oz, She doesnt always take the full 7 but at least I know she's getting enough milk daily.

x

:yipee: great stuff

Whats a dream feed? :blush:

its where i give him a bottle without waking him, i do that about 10.30 and then put him back in his cot, that see's him through till 5ish

x

How much does he take on that Layla?

Does he wind after it as well without wakening?

x

he normaly takes between 4 and 5 oz (its a 6oz bottle) i do wind him after, but i lay him over my shoulder instead of sitting him up so he stays asleep :D

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->