Been away for awhile.. Many Questions. Help?

SomeoneHelp

Reaction score
Hey guys, It's been awhile since I last posted anything in here. Got so many questions and so much going on in my life it's hectic to say the least. So to really back-track this, I've been off of the Depo shot since February '12 so roughly a year. I've been having regular within a day or two periods for about 9 of those months with the occasional day or two late or early up until I had my most recent period.

In February I had a strange period which was a week late, and lasted only about 3 days of actual blood, this started on the 20th of February. Then at the end what I had coming out was more of a bloody water which lasted a few hours then changed to a bloody mucus, it was red and appeared sticky almost. (Sorry TMI badd.)
Now March came and went and I had NO af. I was supposed to start March 20th-ish. But here it is almost April 20th and still no AF or sign of here, although the occasional abdominal cramps. Which brings me to all these strange things that have been happening to me lately.

• Increase clear/milky white discharge.
  • Cramping in lower stomach, Mostly on the left side.
  • Gassy all the time (TMI).
  • Prominent veins on Areoloa, breasts, inner thighs, and long veins that go from my chest to my pelvis.
  • Moderate lower back pain.
  • Bloating.
That's just to name a few I've noticed.
Now the problem is, I have taken 4 HPTs. 2; I took 4 days after my missed period, and 2 I took 11 days after my missed period. All of these came back negative.
With my moms first pregnancy she said that she didn't get a + HPT until she was 3 months pregnant, I know low HCGs aren't really genetic, but do you think that possibly this is why I'm not registering on a HPT?

Not sure really, maybe you should do blood test?

I agree. After being almost a month late and still getting negs on your HPTs then I would personally go see a dr. See if they can do a blood test for you. Either way it would clear up if your pregnant. If you are :thumbup: great! :) if not, Atleast you know so you can talk about the absence of your AF

Thanks for you're input guys! I've been so scared to visit the Dr but I guess I should being this late. I want to wait a few more days and see if I miss my next one. It's only a few days away, I'm just getting increasingly nervous that I may or may not be.. I finally told my boyfriend how late I was and he's been so excited because he thinks he shoots blanks and that it would be a miracle if I was, I just don't want him to be devastated if I'm not.

that sounds like a good plan. I personally would of had to book an appt with the dr weeks ago just to get an appt after your next expected AF. But thats coz the drs around here suck at getting you in for appts lol. I hope you get the results you want though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->