Been for a Scan and its a................

Lil_Baby_Boo

Reaction score
Very active and cheeky little boy! He wouldn't keep still for the nurse to take measurements!

I already had a feeling he was a lil man.....she showed me between his legs and you could definately tell!!

:happydance: :headspin: :happydance: :headspin: :happydance::headspin: :happydance: :headspin: :happydance: :headspin: :happydance: :headspin: :happydance:

Yay congratulations hunny :)

Congrats Sam,
It's a boy for me too.
How was your scan? are they as scary as some people make them out to be, and how long did it last etc:? Do tell. :) Mine is next week so Im kinda worrying myself about it and need some reassurance. x

Congratulations. Fantastic news. :happydance:

Any names in mind yet?

:hugs: :headspin: :hugs: That is wonderful! Congrats!

.... Waits.
Sam, are you with us? :)

Congratulations. Fantastic news. :happydance:

Any names in mind yet?

One or Two names in mind ..... but to remain secret :tease:

We only had a little girls name that we were set on ... that also to remain top secret just on the off chance they've got it wrong!!

.... Waits.
Sam, are you with us? :)

I'm here......been quite busy the last few days!!

My scan was fine......apart from having to hold my pee far too long! My appt was 11:40 and we didn't get seen until 10 past....I was pasing up and down the corridors, there was one point a nurse told me to go for 1/2 a wee.....1/2 A WEE.....WHAT THE HELL IS HALF A WEE?

The little cheeky monkey kept moving and she couldn't get him properly...it took ages!

Awww bless, well Im glad everything went well for you. I just hope my scan goes equally as well.
Like you, my fella and I only had girls names picked out too, we were convinced it was a lil girl but then found out on saturday that it was infact a little boy.
I liked the name Dylan, he however hates it and says he wants to call him Alfie, we then decided on Peirs Nicholas but now Im leaning towards Alfie Addison (he will be known by his middle names), what do you think to those?
And as for half a wee... if you had even attempted to go for 'half of one', you wouldnt of been able to stop it coming out and would possibly pee your pants on the way out of the loo.
Ive never had to drink alot with my scans, I think I peed 5 times before I had my last hospital scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->