Been hospital

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
I had a some swobs took etc and an internal scan, they seen the pregnancy an confimed it all!
How accurate are scans cos they said i was only 4 wks 3 days? does anyone know? bit dissapointed cos its longer to wait.
Got a scan next tues though will be keepin a close eye on me i think!
xx

why did you go to hospital, is everything ok??

The early scans are pretty accurate, but the dateing is the most final, i had an early scan with Coby and im sure they gave me a date, then at my 12 week scan they put me back a week. so frustrating!

x

Glad everything ok hun. Good luck for next tuesday. Glad they're looking after u.

Layla i had an appointment today with the gynea (sp) ward for the m/c's that ive had they were goin to investigate but once i told them i thought i was pregnant (well i knew) they did an internal and they spotted a sac an yolk i think is what they said which was measuring 4 wks 3 days, my LMP was 12/4/07 but thats when ide started to bleed after gettin another BFP so obviously ide had an earky m/c last month so i cant really say that was a period if u know what i mean?!
Anyway things are lookin ok i spose, i tested again today an it came back BFP again an very strong!
I shall just keep my fingers crossed for myself :rofl:

You may have ovulated later Sophie. How far did you think you may have been?

:hugs:

5.6 i know its not much what like a week i spose?
Like my MIL said and not in a horrible way just if i was to m/c again then regardless to how fair along i am bein 4 wks or 6 wks i will still m/c and its so true i guess!
Just need to keep positive! Also been thinkin an as we only BD'd twicw its prob about right!

Someone just give me a slap im feeling sorry for myself :rofl:

Awww bless you hun :hugs:

If the 2 only times you BD work out that the date they gave you is right then I would relax. x

:hugs: thanks hun.
Yeah lookin back i think it is about right! so i shall just sit tight!
xx

Layla i had an appointment today with the gynea (sp) ward for the m/c's that ive had they were goin to investigate but once i told them i thought i was pregnant (well i knew) they did an internal and they spotted a sac an yolk i think is what they said which was measuring 4 wks 3 days, my LMP was 12/4/07 but thats when ide started to bleed after gettin another BFP so obviously ide had an earky m/c last month so i cant really say that was a period if u know what i mean?!
Anyway things are lookin ok i spose, i tested again today an it came back BFP again an very strong!
I shall just keep my fingers crossed for myself :rofl:

ah right, sorry, i forgot about yuor appointment, glad everything is ok and they are looking after you :)

x

aww thats great news sophie, sending lots of baby glue !!! xx

Glad is all ok Sophie and great they spotted a sack etc.

Chin up babe and think positive, a wee bro or sis for Kai in 8 months!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"