Been in Hospital :(

Ahhh, what a horrible time you have had, hospitals can be pretty damn useless.
I and a amnio leak at 24 weeks with Hollie and they had me in the wrong department for 4 hours saying that there is nothing they can do because i'm only 20 week's preggo, I was like go look at my notes dip shit! they eventually took me to the labour ward, but yeah they can be shit. I had a few problems with Hollie and she stayed put for an extra 8 days.

I know girls who have gone into pre-term labour had the injections to stop they labour then been induced at like 42 week.

I hope your feeling better soon.
Little Elsie-May we'd love to meet you, just not yet Little girly!

Aw hun :(

I know what it's like, I went into labour at 32 weeks, they gave me steriod injections and put me on a drip. From then on I was in and out until I had her.

Don't loose hope that you won't make it to full term. I was told I would 90% not make it to full term, I got to 40+6 :lol: xxx

Oh that's so scary :hugs: I'm sorry you were treated that way! Thank goodness your LO is ok, and hopefully the pain and discomfort go away shortly :flower:

so glad ms. Elsie decided to stay in there!! keep her cookin:p

Oh my gosh hon! That's so scary! Do they know why you were bleeding? :(

They said it was a rupture in my cervix where cells from inside had been pushed outside and were bleeding. But contracting ontop of that was making it worse :/
Luckily bleedings stopped now but still getting random BH's.. And need to get a support belt to help with my pelvis..
Mostly because i got so big so quick .. Its putting too much strain on my body and pubic bone/pelvis :/
Xx

Oh nade that's terrible i'm glad she never made an appearance though, i know exactly how you feel as i had a similar experience a few weeks ago which was so frighting it was unreal and i also don't think Ava will be stay in til her due date.
I'm glad everything is alright now,just relax and get Ross to run around after you:winkwink:.

xx

I had the spd/pgp from 17 weeks hun my pelvis split it was awful hopefully you dont end up with it :( I had crutches from 20 weeks and just to let you know support belt did diddly squat lol. IN the end i was crying to my consultant and 37 weeks because i couldnt even walk at all they gave me a sweep to put me in labour and booked me for induction at 38 weeks all because of my pelvis its horrible . one thing to tell you get in and out of the car and off the bed like a lady legs shut swing them round lol I made my pelvis worse by not doing it :) Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->