Been in the hospital all day. :-(

TeiganMax

Reaction score
Hey all. Like the title states I went in to hospital earlier with strong braxton hicks. Was finally put on a monitor and they did an internal exam which I was shitting my self about. Anyway urine came back clear but when he took the swab it had blood on it. I completely freaked out and burst in to tears. The de didn't seem concerned and told me to rest and come back in if bleeding increases or pain increases..... I am home now waiting for the swab results to come back and have been signed off one. I'm one day off the third trimester tomoro and after an ectopic in april I am so so scared. I have had light spotting when I wipe after the toilet but the delivery suit just said on the phone I only need to worry if it goes on a pad!!!! What!!!! How can I not worry. I shouldn't have any blood in there or when I wipe. It's not my placenta as that's anterior and it's not a uti!! My cervix is closed and looks ok but no one could give me a defo answer of why I have blood up there. They don't seem concerned at all but I am breaking in side. I have been told to put a pad on and go to sleep!!!! How the hell can I. Baby is moving fine and his heart beat was strong!!!
I'm so scared......
XXxx

If they did an internal exam that could be the cause for the bleeding and especially if its brown now, means its old and no new blood is around. I know its nerve wracking but there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with baby especially if your cervix is still closed and baby seems to be happy :)

:hugs: :hugs: Ah hon, what a horrible scare. Try get some rest, even if it's just laying down watching a film. Hopefully whatever's happened will settle, but do rest as best you can. Wishing you all the luck, let us know how it goes :hugs:

Your cervix is closed..great news. Try to rest. Watch some movies, eat gentle food, and take it easy.

Aww babe, try not to worry. Baby sounds fine and if they had been at all worried they would have kept you in. Hugs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->