Been out xmas shopping today

Discussion in 'Miscarriage Support' started by Charlotteee, Dec 19, 2009.

1. Charlotteee

Charlotteee Married Mum/Stepmum of 4

:happydance:

I feel so proud of myself today. Went xmas shopping and had to venture into a baby store as my nephews are under one and i needed to get them a present.

I didnt get upset or cry at the pregnant women. And i even asked one how far gone she was and what she was having :D

I feel so pleased that my jealousy has gone :)

So girls - there is hope, give it time :)

But dear me xmas is over rated!! How much did i spend today!!

And still not got OH anything. Oooops :(

xxxxx

2. a_c

a_c mummy to one

thats really brilliant, well done. You're so right, Christmas costs an absolute fortune!!

3. londonbird

londonbird Well-Known Member

wow your doing amazingly well so soon, I was a completete wreck after shopping..all the babies and children..just cant handle it. Am so glad you had a good trip!!

eek..yeah I was scared too when I tallied up my spending...thank god its only once a year!!

4. Tulip

Tulip Ruby <i>, Dils, Rowan

Wow Lotty that is fantastic, well done you! Massive :hugs: I wish I could imagine a time I could be that strong. You're amazing!

5. Charlotteee

I think its because i've told myself my time will come eventually and i cant get jealous of them because at the end of the day, they'll offer there child so much love. And when my time comes i will too :)

And also i have 2 nieces and nephews - 8yr, 2yr, 10mt and 3 mt so all my love at the minute goes to them :) They keep me happy.

You'll be strong enough soon lady's. Everyones grieving period is different xxx

6. BeanieBaby

BeanieBaby Well-Known Member

So glad you had a good trip and you've got so much PMA at the mo, keep it up! I guess some days its easy to look at others and get sad as we think where we would be in our pregnancies right now, but other times looking at other pregnant women and babies can make you feel excited about what's to come, we just need a little faith that we'll all get a happy and healthy BFP in 2010! xxx

7. veganmum2be

veganmum2be 1 Son two angels.

well done.
    :)
    i'm looking forward to the time i'll be able to face the world again lol.

8. fluffyblue

fluffyblue Loving being mommy

Hi lotty see you are from Blackburn, im from there originally now live in Brum, mum and dad live in Rishton i used to live near the infirmary hospital when I was married to my first hubby !

So glad your shopping expedition went well, I can go into any baby shop apart from Mothercare dont know why just makes me shake and I burst into tears, think its becuase we started our nursery plan there for our January baby. Had to go in a couple of weeks ago and had to run out, went in yesterday for an outfit for Charlie my nephew and had to leave it to Noel just couldnt do it.

Otherwise i am fine around the baby shops !

9. Charlotteee

Well i was born in Blackburn but i live in Darwen.

And good for you :) I'm sure you'll have the courage to do it soon.....
    Just give yourself time sweetie xxxx