• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Been reading them wrong I think.. (Big picture of all OPK)

S

Serene123

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll127/toriatrashhh/12345/IMG_0058.jpg

Top to bottom: CD16, CD17, CD18, CD19, CD20..

Left side is control, right is the test line..

Any opinions girls??

If you are on CD 20 now and the last one you did was this morning.... You are ovulating sometime within the next 24 hours..... So you haven't missed the baby train yet! Get on it girl!

Oh alright, I thought since they were both dark it'd be somewhere in the middle. :yipee: Hopefully littl'n sleeps tonight! :yipee:

:rofl: you nutter

If you look at the lines on the right they are progessively getting darker which means the one youve taken today is more than likey about as positive as your going to get for an OPK

Buttttttttttttt... The other 2 were dark, then the middle one was lighter, then these two are really dark.. so these two are the ones??

From the lines on the right they dont ... they look like they are progressively getting darker. Or do you mean you havent taken pictures of them all together and there are some missing?

Dont take OPK's for gospel, esp the cheaper ones, they can be a bit hit and miss, some people never get a positive on them even though they are O'ing

They're not cheapy ones, they were £15 for 5 from Asda!! :( :rofl: Or is that cheap?

CD17 was definately a teeny bit darker than 16 and 18!

:rofl: no wonder we couldnt work them out lol.
Looks like last 2 are positives. Glad your sorted now

Rich bought me some more tests on his lunch break :cloud9: I'll keep testing I think just to check it goes back down!

Thanks girls x

hey toria hun i think cd19 and cd20 look really strong just keep :sex: and testing twice a day if you can till it gets darker im on the same boat as you just now xxxxx

Toriaaaa is it defo on the right? I have used some of those strips and they are the opposite way round on mine. So as I look at yours on screen it would be reversed as mirror image. On the leaflet what does it say. It could be that mine are a diff type as mine where 9.76 from Asda

Checked again, I was right, the pee goes on right right, goes through to the test line (which was in a square) then through to the control (which was in a circle)

Ah yours where different than mine. Sorry for worrying you there. Hey I wonder if I have been reading mine right, :rofl: Ive lost the insert now arggghhh

:rofl: What make are they? If you got yours for 9.97 and they're the same as mine I'm going to complain. Mine were 14.99 from Asda!

SureSign??

Mine are in a box which are Asda's own. But I have lines on all of them. grrrrrrr think I my have to get the smiley ones.

If you have a homebargains anywhere they have the ic ov sticks (suresign) for 2.98

:wacko: wow i must be stupid cos to me they all look positive even though i must admit the last 2 look darker...but still i thought if its a dark as the control line it is still positive ...!!!!:wacko:

well at least thats what mine says....

toria start temping that the only way you will ever know for sure!!!

i think you might be ovulating this minute you said u have watery cm right?

do u feel any ovulation pains at all?

wait... forget this ..sign off and grab hubby ....NOW!!!! :sex:

:dust::dust::dust:

Dont take OPK's for gospel, esp the cheaper ones, they can be a bit hit and miss, some people never get a positive on them even though they are O'ing

I second this, the only month I did OPK's they said I didn't O at all, I got my BFP that month so clearly I did

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->