Been Reported To Social Services...

:saywhat:

I actually got a little bit cross. You hear of awful cases slipping through the net, and something as bonkers as that is being investigated! Hope it works out ok!

That's ridiculous!! What a waste of time on something that was clearly a joke!

Hahaha! What has happened to people's sense of humour? What a waste of time!

Bloody heck! My mum once got reported to social services by an elderly neighbour because my brother who was about 6 at the time managed to sneak half his dinner out of the house and he was eating a sausage in the street??!!!

Oh dear!! Sounds like the youth club leader had just been on a safeguarding course & was a bit hyped up!!

That's nuts. :wacko: Sorry you're dealing with being investigated though. :hugs: People are so stupid.

Oh heck, I hope your son isn't too affected/confused by it all. Totally ridiculous. Anyway of course the case will be closed, there's nothing for a case to be about - it's not what you need though is it, being scrutinised and all. I'm sure it will blow over really quickly though as it's so obviously completely stupid!

xx

Poor you :-( And what an idiot that man is! I'd be saying really loud in his ear shot, how traumatic it was for your son to be scrutinized by a stranger about a joke he'd previously made. Put the numpty on a guilt trip!

I'm sorry but i laughed too when i read this how can anyone have taken this seriously?! Gosh the things my dd says on a daily basis if it was taken to heart i'd be having weekly ss visits!! Classic one so far is when she told the shop assistant i hurt her everymorning............whilst her hv was stood behind us in the queue! She was referring to me platting her afro hair!! :rofl: i suspect the youth worker too, especially if ds said it there. Big hugs and hope it all blows over for you xxxx

Poor you :-( And what an idiot that man is! I'd be saying really loud in his ear shot, how traumatic it was for your son to be scrutinized by a stranger about a joke he'd previously made. Put the numpty on a guilt trip!

That would be something I would think about too, but then I have been the kid at the other end of the scrutinisation when I was alot younger about 8. Was a tomboy so forever up trees and falling out of them, playing football, fighting with the boys etc etc and the hospital had to report my bruises when I was in for a severe asthma attack, and get me and mum interviewed.

But on another note if they heard me jokeing about the fact one of my daughters sleeps under the stairs I hope they listen long enough to hear it all. She sleeps in a huge old silver cross style pram under the open space under the stairs during the day.

:haha: I thought what your son said was funny! Especially for a 10 year old. I might start using that!
But some people havent a clue, they would report you for anything.

i admit i laughed at them believing something so stupid, but im sorry u had to go through that :hugs: lets hope a serious case wasnt neglected because of it

thats ridiculous, either someone has no sense of humor or are just being plain spiteful:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->