Been signed off by the doctor

Aidan's Mummy

Mummy to Aidan and Oliver
Reaction score
As some of you girls may know im doing a childcare course at college and one week im in college and the next in placement and so on. Well last week when i was on placement i really struggled and was in agony with my leg. and this week at college i have really struggled

It is because i have really painful hips and legs and its getting to the point where i can hardly walk. Today i was getting ready for college and my leg literally went from underneath me and i was layed on the floor crying out in pain evrey time i moved and OH woke up and found me trying to crawl to the bathroom as i needed the toilet. So he got my up and put me on the bed and called the doc. I went to the Doctor and he examined me and rang the obstertrician (sorry about spelling) she said to give me co-codemol and if they dont work i will have to be admitted and they will go from there looking at c-section etc. So im going to try the tablets. But anyway i mentioned college and staright away he said im telling you now not to go to college( i was meant to go to 38 weeks) he said you are fit enough and im writing you a sick note.

So off college till the end now and then 3 months after the birth. Bit upset cos i was really enjoying it but my teachers are putting a folder of work together for me so i wont get too behind

xx

Oh hun, I'm sorryt hings have got this bad. It must be a small relief though - knowing that you can rest and relax now.
Make sure OH pampers you now you're off!!:hug:

Make sure you are careful and take it easy x x

hope the pain eases for you hun!! prob best to rest up now like doc said as you dont wanna over do it xx

At least now you can get some rest , hope the pain gets better soon !!

You make sure you rest hun xxx

aww sorry to hear this.
at least you can relax and you won't fall behind to much.
This happens too me but i seem to manage it sure does hurt but i cope.

Ah honey so sorry to hear your in such pain, rest up and do whats asked of you by GP!! Good luck, your in the best hands

X

those tablets are wonderful im sure they will do the trick so dont worry about emergency c sections or anything!!

x

I've been off work for the past 8 wks with pelvic pain so i know how painful it is. Have a rest and just take your time xx

Aww hun I know how you feel. My hips kill me some days and I can hardly walk to take the kids to school. I have SPD too which makes me want to cry.
The joys of pregnancy, It will be over soon, and you will have your little bundle of joy.
Luv Cheryl xxx

Oh wow I hope you're okay! I have leg pain too but I don't think its near as bad as yours

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->