Been So Bad..

katangel90

Reaction score
My recent problem has been not feeling hungry. Which causes bad eating habits. Like tonight. A bowl of Mac and Cheese and toast is all my stomach can handle. I had some candy few hours before that but just haven't been hungry. I eat dinner like it's a chore because I take prenatal's with my dinner meal. Is this normal? I don't have morning sickness thank the gods!! I take naps after work. I just feel like I'm not eating healthy enough for my bean.

Yes I think that's normal! It does sound like you have some mild sickness that maybe doesn't quite register as nausea? If you are worried about getting nutrients maybe making a smoothie might help! :) hope it passes for you soon.

I could stand to have a bit of your problem. Lol. Mine is I am hungry and feel gross when I am NOT eating. I'm gaining so much weight :(

my sinuses have been driving me up the wall!! Feel like I'm constantly swallowing mucus. Though it gave me a week break for Christmas but it's been stuck ever since. No other flu/cold symptoms. Drinking OJ like it's my life source. Ive had a few days where it was just wanting to binge eat but I've been good not too. Just seems like small meal like Mac and Cheese. Mac and Cheese has been the King Kong of what I'm wanting to eat. The bloating/gas is getting there too now. Oh the joys of first pregnancy :) OH! and bending sucks!!

I used to be able to out eat an elephant but now I'm barely eating. Granted I've had nightmarish sickness but even when I am feeling ok I don't feel like I can eat a lot. Its pretty normal, you usually get the appetite back in 2 trimester.

I totally understand where you're coming from!! From 4-5.5 weeks I was eating really well and healthy - like before I was pregnant. But since then I have been struggling in a major way!! I have to force myself to eat anything at all. The thought of vegetables makes me want to vomit, and since yesterday, all I've been craving is frozen pizzas!!

I've been like that since about 5 weeks. I'm 11 weeks now and suddenly I have my appetite back. I went shopping yesterday and bought lots of lovely veggies, meat, herbs etc and can't wait to get cooking properly again!!

It will pass hun :flower:

With my first pregnancy I literally only ate one maybe two meals a day all the way throughout because I just wasn't hungry. My baby was healthy so don't worry :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->